I wanna be there where you are (I gotta get one little taste)

The news hit all of BTS' social media accounts at exactly 10 pm—a couple of hours before the dreaded time the fans impatiently and expectantly waited for. The result was an even bigger uproar, how could they release something without any warnings like that? But it obviously didn't stop there, not with what the subject of the announcement was about.

After a four months break, a new season of Run BTS was finally scheduled to air within a few weeks, and as a bonus, considering the long period of time the fans had stayed without new videos, the staff team behind the show decided to try something different to promote it. Truly, there wasn't any need to promote it in the exact sense of the word, Run BTS was undoubtedly a fan favorite, so instead, it was more like a thank you gift for all the support the show had received during the previous seasons.

For every weekly episode that had already been aired some photos and behind the scenes footage were available for the fans, this time, however, the plan was to release something even better, something new for everyone to enjoy; a kit containing a DVD with extra episodes and a photo-book.

The book would be filled with never seen pictures of the boys, some taken during the recording of the most viewed episodes and some that'd be taken in a special photo-shoot, which brings us to the present time, the day said photo-shoot was scheduled to take place.

The idea behind the new pictures revolved around displaying concepts that were explored on the show before, aiming to bring that sense of nostalgia to the fans while also making them excited to see what they boys would tackle on next. All that considered, it wasn't any secret to anyone that Yoongi dressing up as his female counterpart, Yoonji, had been an absolute success amongst the fans, causing a ruckus all over social media. It was a given that she'd eventually come back.

Not only had Yoongi been praised for his appearance, looking stunning with a sleek black bob and light makeup, but his overall attitude while dressed in a skirt and being courted by the other members was nothing short of feisty and witty, and it sent the whole fandom in turmoil.

But having Yoongi pose for the photos by himself seemed too bland, too simple, and wouldn't do justice to Yoonji's legacy.

"Does anyone offer to dress up as a student to participate in Yoongi's shoot as well?" The director asked as he approached the boys and handed Yoongi a female school uniform and a short black wig.

Silence followed as no one volunteered.

Yoongi deiced to take the opportunity and opened his mouth to protest, it was already enough for him to dress up like that again, the fans would be more than content with it. There was no need to further dig him into a hole of endless teasing.

To his dismay, before he could actually voice his concerns, the director spoke again. Yoongi had no choice but to close his mouth shut and listen to what the man had to say, but that didn't stop him from groaning and pouting.

The man cleared his throat, propped a hand under his chin and raised an eyebrow, as if he had just found a great solution to the predicament. "Or, perhaps," He started, addressing Yoongi directly, "You'd rather pick two of them yourself?"

Yoongi tilted his head to the side, raising a hand to tuck a strand of hair from Yoonji's wig behind his ear—yes, he had already put it on, what about it—, and stopped to think for a moment. A devilish smirk tugged at his lips and he walked over to Hoseok and Jungkook, who were very conveniently standing side by side.