Coming Soon!

Author Speaking

  Yay! I hope ya'll are all excited as I am. I actually have already written the first 2 chapters of this story but I am working on getting some more done before I start posting this story. I want to try and keep updates fairly frequently so getting a bit more ahead will help with that.

Before we get started I would like to say thank you for showing interest in my story! Feel free to have fun in the comments. I enjoy reading through them and talking!

Now I'll include the bio here so if you haven't read it, here it is!

Bio

The tale of Bakugou Katsuki and a young girl, Ayaka Hajime and how she changed his life forever.

Ayaka Hajime is the adopted daughter of Principle Nezu. All she ever wants to do is help the people around her. When she enters UA, she takes interest in a certain boy who sure has an interesting way of thinking. Together she grows with her class and Bakugou into becoming the best person she can be. But along the way, she manages to help turn Bakugou into the hero he is meant to be.

👏Okay disclaimer time!👏

This story will contain cursing because Bakugou

And there isn’t anything else I need to claim ahead of time (That’s a first!)

Okay now its time to be patient for me to finish up perfecting some of the chapters.

See ya'll soon!