PT1~

Taehyungs pov;

I woke up in my room the sunlight hitting my face, I looked at my clock "shit...' I said huffing. it was my first day for college.i sighed and got up out of bed. I finished changing and then I texted Jimin when he was gonna pick me up

Tae; when are you picking me up?

Jim; im not done yet. im doing my hair and face

Tae; y? Yoongi wont notice u your to short

Jim; stfu

Tae; lol ok shorty but hurry up

Jim; okokok but Jungkook wont notice u either ;)

Tae; hurry up

Taehyungs pov (still)

jimin finally picked me up 'are u seriously wearing those skin tight jeans?" I laughed at jimin. he pouted " shh ok god damn...' after a while of talking and laughing we made it.kids at the gate helped take our boxes that had our cloths and stuff... you all prolly don't know me so ill give you bits and pieces. Im Taehyung. Kim Taehyung, my mom and dad divorced cause she had and affair with his boss. my dad is now the richest person in Korea. my momhas came over to my house asking for money and shit. she always says the word i hate ' your...gay" I hate those words cause i am. ive been gay sense 6th grade when i saw Jungkook Jungkook is a player....but i don't fucking care, i don't care how bad he hurts me... not that he has does cause he never noticed me, but still Jungkook can wrap anyone around his finger and he will love you until he gets bored of you and leaves.. my friends always scold me and jimin for liking Jungkook and yoongi.they always say 'he will use you' or 'he will take your vCard and then leave..' they all say but there is 3 words that hurt the most 'Hes not gay...'

i would cry from time to time wishing i was in jungkooks arms instead of the sluts that were..i wish he could tell me he cared. i wish for that day to happen but it never will."Taehyung you good?' jimin said rubbing my back,the lady at the front desk said that us two would share a room with two other people "you two will be in room B69 with 2 other boys'

she gave us our key cards and told us its up there we walked into the room seeing one side already done in all black and red the letter Y and the black and the letter J on the red

" i wonder who Y and J are?' jimin said. jimin did our side purple and pink his side on one was pink and my side was purple. oh did i say that jimin is gay too?after about two hours we finished we cleaned up a little and then got on our beds.the door unlocked and jimin ran fast under his covers. he only had a long oversized shirt on and skin tight short shorts for night. i laughed i wore grey joggers

that were tight fitted and a baggy shirt that went over my one shoulder. i saw..Yoongi standing their 'who are you?" yoongi said 'i.i..im t-taehyung" i bowed and cursed myself for stuttering infront of him there was another guy behind him but i couldn't see 'well can we come in? this is our dorm too" yoongi said. i nodded and walked into jimins bed to sit with him 'your man is here' i said whispering to jimin

'yours is too...' jimin said i looked back fast to see Jungkook...'mhmmm...' jimin said smirking 'bet i can make yoongi look at me' jimin said i smirked 'hmmm...then do it' jimin got out of bed and swayed his hips to the bathroomi looked at yoongi to see if he looked and to be surprised he did and he didn't take his eyes offi smirked 'Jimin..." i said getting up and opening the bathroom door. i glanced back to see yoongi and Jungkook looking and then turning there head fast. i smiled and walked in the bathroom jimin sat on the counter "soooo?' jimin said grabbing me 'yoongi only looked at you the first time but when i walked over here Jungkook and yoongi still looked..