Chaper 1: Unlucky Arrival

This is our first story. So yeah, sorry if anything is wrong. Specially on the grammar. Hope you like it. :)

Chapter 1: Unlucky Arrival

Jade   Greenwell

                I am now standing at the airport, beside me are my luggages. I’m waiting for my mom to arrive. Suddenly my phone rings, I checked who the caller was, it's my mom. 

“Hello Sweetie” My mum said

“Oh, Hi mum” I replied sounding bored

“I’m sorry dear but I can’t fetch you right now because an emergency came up.”

"What? Who's gonna fetch me?" 

 I started to panic a little because it was now 10:30 in the evening.

 “Jeez, calm down. I’ll just text you the address.”

“Fine” and with that, I hung up.

I started to walk towards the exit of the airport. Suddenly my phone went off, my mum texted me, it was the address.

*10 minutes later*

I am now walking alone in the streets since I can’t catch any cab. Suddenly, I feel like someone's following me. I looked back but no one was there. I started walking again. I can feel someone's stare at my back. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my mouth and a sharp object on my back. I stiffened. 

“Give me all of your money and stuffs of else something bad will happen to you.” A man with a deep voice commanded.

He dragged me into a dark alley. Oh God! What is he planning to do? Is he going to rape me? A lot of thoughts are now running through my head. He pushed me forward. My head hit the wall and I felt something sharp cut my right arm. I saw the man taking all my things. I immediately stood up causing me to feel dizzy but I regain my balance and ran after the man. But the man was now out of sight. What am I gonna do now?

I continued to walk for another five minutes. I didn’t care about my bruises and how dizzy I feel. I have to get out of here. I have to at least reach a place where there are people who can help me. Then my shoe’s heel broke causing me to fall flat to my face. I tried to stand up. Then I saw a black van. I will try to stop the van hoping I could get a ride. I tried to walk to the middle of the street but unfortunately I failed and felt dizzy again. I feel myself falling to the ground then everything went black.

Zayn Malik

                We are now in our dressing room changing to our usual comfortable clothes. The concert just ended, it was amazing. The fans screamed their hearts out and of course there were some fans who threw knickers on the stage. But we didn’t mind as much as it doesn’t hit us. We are getting used to it anyway. I looked around the room to check what the boys are doing. Niall is eating a pack of Doritos, Louis and Liam are playing pokemon on their DS and Harry talking to himself in front of the mirror about his precious curls. Wait ? Harry talking in front of the mirror ? That’s unusual. Never mind.

“Come on boys, we gotta go, it’s getting late.” Paul said entering the room

We hopped in the van. Paul will be the one driving, Liam on the passenger seat, Louis and Harry seating in front of us, Niall and I on the backseat. After a little while, Liam, Louis and Niall fall asleep while Harry is busy tapping on his phone while I just stare blankly outside. The streets are now dark, the headlights from cars and streetlights are the only ones giving light to the dark and quiet street. But the I noticed something -more like someone- on the sidewalk. I felt the urge to go check what or who was it.

“Stop!” I half-yelled

Paul immediately stepped on the brakes. He gave me a confused looked as well as Harry. I quickly ran outside the van ignoring their confusion to check what I saw and there, I had seen the worst. 

 ~_~_~_~_~_~

* picture of Jade on the side *

Chapter one done ! Liked it ? Vote, comment, fan! Love ya' all ! :) xx

Follow us on twitter:

@oneDsWifey

@chynnjcb