Chapter 1

(Author's Note: This is my first story that I have decided to make so I might give up on it since yes I am that type of person qwq,Also if this is bad don't read it. ALSO THIS IS AN AU.)

Naruto's PoV

I wake up during around 7:03 AM (yes I do wake up this early) and I remember my dad telling me I'm moving schools last night. Good! People were so rude at my last school but I won't explain further.

I head over to the bathroom and start to prepare. (brush my teeth,change my clothes etc.) I go downstairs and see my mom

"Oh Naru! You're awake already,Your Father is still getting ready so wait for him okay?" My mom says.

"Oh,Okay Mom. What's for breakfast?"

"Usually it's a Egg & Bacon sandwich,But since today you're moving schools I'm making pancakes!"

"That's nice mom."

As soon as I finish my sentence I hear my dad's footsteps going down the stairs, He spots me and Mom and he smiles.

"Good morning Kushina,Naruto."

"Morning Dad!"

"Good morning Minato!"

My mom and dad are sweet but they don't really call each other those lovey dovey names,My dad sits right next to me and my mom's seats and he starts talking.

"Naruto,Are you happy that you're moving to Konoha Highschool? I've already set up a meeting with Principal Tsunade and she said she'll find you a teacher."

"Yeah,I hope this school isn't as bad as the last one.."

"Don't worry about that Naruto,The principal assured me that the kids there are kind."

"That's a definite lie dad,In every school there has to be ONE Asshole."

"Don't curse Naruto. But yes I may have not said the whole thing, There's one kid named 'Uchiha Sasuke'? Ms. Tsunade said that this kid hasn't really been very nice through out the school year so maybe you should stay away from him. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Sorry dad, but thanks for the warning."

"Minato, Naruto! Breakfast is ready!"

Well looks like mom finished breakfast, The pancakes turned out better than expected. Not like I thought my mom's cooking was bad,It's wonderful,But she never made pancakes before. Me and Dad wait for mom to sit down and we start to eat breakfast,As soon as we finish mom hands me my lunch as dad puts on his shoes.

"Remember Naruto, The Dango is for dessert only okay?"

"Alright mom,I'll see you after school!"

My mom kisses my forehead and says goodbye to me and Dad.

"Naruto,Hurry up and put on your shoes" My father says while smiling.

"Okay! Hold on!"

I tie my shoelaces extra tight so they don't fall off after running just for a bit,My dad starts up the car and starts to drive. We don't have a working radio and we don't bother to get it fixed, So we just start small talk or stay on our phones.

"So Naruto,I got you a roommate and someone to show you around. You won't be living with us for a while since we want you to learn to live on your own."

"Alright dad."

A few minutes later we reach the school and my Dad says goodbye as I walk in,I look for the principal's office but instead find a Long,Brunette haired guy and a Girl with dark purple hair. They look like Siblings? I don't know.

"O-Oh you're the one t-that Principal Tsunade Mentioned! こんにちは! (kon'ichiwa) I-I'm Hinata Hyūga and t-this is my cousin N-Neji." The girl with Dark hair spoke,

"こんにちは,I'm Neji Hyūga. I'll be your roommate for the rest of the year and Hinata will be your guide."

I thought they were siblings as they had the same eyes AND Last Name.But I guess not. Maybe it's a family thing?

I don't know but something about them made me know right from the get go that I would stick around them for a looonnng time.

"こんにちは! I'm Naruto Uzumaki! So Hinata and Neji right? I kinda need to find the principal's office so can you take me there Hinata?"

"Y-Yes right! Come with m-me."

"Hinata,You need to work on your speaking. You stutter too much"

"G-Gomen-nasai! I'll try not to!"

"Hello? Can we go now?"

"R-Right!" Something tells me this girl won't stop stuttering.

I say bye to Neji and we leave, We start heading up the stairs and straight down the left hallway and we spot a room that says '主要な' Principal? I think. We enter the room and I see a Blonde haired woman with Amber eyes, She starts to speak.

"Ah, Hinata and Naruto. Hinata you may leave for right now but I will call you over when we're done talking."

"O-Okay Ms.Tsunade."

Hinata turns away from us and out the door.

"Me and your father have met already and I have found you a good teacher, Iruka Umino will be your Sensei for the year and to make it easier for you and Neji to be in contact I have moved him to Mr. Umino's class."

"Oh okay, Will Hinata show me where Iruka-Sensei's room is?"

"Of course she will, as she is your tour-guide after all. Now about Neji,I will assure you that Neji is not at all a rude young man but he may be if he is in a bad mood. So when you're living with him just don't anger him too much."

Wow I guess I shouldn't make him mad then,I say goodbye to Ms.Tsunade and Hinata takes me to Iruka-Sensei's room just before he starts class.

"Ah! Naruto! We were just about to start, Naruto introduce yourself to the class."

"こんにちは! I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I'm 17 and I really like ramen!"

"Alright Naruto,Go sit between Neji and Kiba. Kiba,Neji, Raise your hands."

A boy with brunette hair with red markings on his face raised his hand and so did Neji. I head over to them and sit down as class starts.

"Psst! Yo New kid! How does this class feel so far?"

I feel surprised as Kiba starts talking to me during class.

"I'm okay, we can talk after class because right now Iruka-Sensei is teaching."

"oh okay."

26 minutes later class is over, and Kiba starts talking to me.

(End Note: IM NOT WRITING ANYMORE BECAUSE THERES ALREADY ENOUGH WORDS QWQ But ye,

Word count: 1098.)