Baby, it's Cold Outside | Kellan Lutz One-shot

Name: Arianna Tasmin

I was literally afraid to come out of the shower; it was warm and welcoming while the bedroom was completely freezing. To procrastinate, I washed my hair two more times and continued to stand underneath the wonderful steaming stream of water even as Kellan banged on the door.

"Ari, hurry up already."

"I'm hurrying!" was my reply; and I was most definitely not hurrying.

Another five minutes passed.

"Arianna Tasmin, if you're not out of there by the time I count to ten I'm going to come in there and I'm not going to make you any hot chocolate."

I made a weird squeaking noise - I knew that Kellan would keep to his word of barging into the bathroom no matter the state I was in. And I would most definitely not be able to survive without having his hot chocolate - he shouldn't even joke about something like that.

I hurriedly turned the knob that stopped the flow of warm water and shivered and I practically leaped out of the shower to snag my fluffy white towel. I wrapped it around my body as I shivered, practically running over to the thick wooden door that I could still hear Kellan counting through.

"Six... Seven..."

I threw the door open, looking a hot mess as I held my rather limp towel against my body and my hair dripped water onto the carpet.

"I'm out!" I stated gasping for breath. I don't think I'd ever moved so fast in my entire life, "I'm done."

Kellan raised both eyebrows as he looked me over, and I tried to ignore the fact that his gaze happened to linger on my barely clothed body. He hadn't even seen me in a swim suit before, let alone a sagging towel that just barely went passed my upper thighs.

"Kellan," I said, tapping my temple. "My eyes are up here."

"Oh I know that," he replied, merely laughing as I smacked him on the arm.

"Where's my hot chocolate?" I inquired, spreading my arms for emphasis.

He merely smirked, his eyes sparkling, "What are you talking about?"

"Kellan," I warned, narrowing my eyes. "Don't make me beat you up."

He laughed, "Yeah, okay. Sure."

I suppressed a smile and gave him a look until he said, "Fine, I'll make your stupid hot chocolate."

"I think you mean amazingly spectacular hot chocolate."

The response I received was a mere scoff, and I smiled to myself as he walked out the door and left me alone.

I reached into my bag that I had brought along with me and pulled out my clothes for the day. It was close to the holidays and my mom said she would call me when she needed to take me out for gift shopping, but for now I had stayed at Kellan's house last night. Unfortunately, I would have to leave him alone today to go spend time with my mom.

The towel just barely slipped past my cleavage when I felt two muscular arms wound themselves tightly around my waist. I nearly jumped out of my skin; I hadn't even heard Kellan coming or felt his presence or anything. I must have really been deep in thought...

I gasped, startled, as I felt his warm lips press against my very bare and wet neck.

I rested my hands on his arms and struggled feebly as I said, with my voice a slight octave higher than usual, "Kellan."

I cleared my throat and said with a controlled voice, "Kellan."

"Mmm, yes?" he asked deeply, pressing the tip of his nose against my collarbone.