Prologue

A long time ago, there was a theory of the existing of Parallel Universe.

Many believed that it's just a work of the creativity of the human brain; a work of fiction.

But,

Little did they know that aside from the country Arcadia in this world, there's indeed another existing Arcadia in the parallel world.

Isn't this possible?

An Arcadia in Two Worlds?

----

The school bell shrilled throughout the hall.

"Today's lesson was amazing, isn't it?" A student who just came out of the classroom asked her friends.

"I agree. It was overwhelming." Another student agreed.

"Gosh, I wonder if Parallel Universe does exist."

"Woah, maybe I can accidentally get to the other world and meet my special someone there."

"Like the dramas?"

"Like the dramas!"

Their laughs added noise in the hallway full of loud students.

"Parallel Universe?" I scorned, talking to myself. "Tsh. Insane."

I walked alone in the middle of the full hallway, enjoying the fading taste of my chewing gum.

Apparently, their talks are all about that stupid theory. I hear it everywhere.

I can't help but to laugh in my mind.

"If that world really existed, I wonder how the other me is doing there. " I whispered.

Is she happy?

That can't be.

She should be as miserable as I am.