Chapter 1 What to expect and possible dangers

Like in the introduction I said that I would be telling you more about Psychic abilities and what to expect from them. I will list all of the abilities and what you should expect.

Emphatic Psychic sensing what others feel. Though this is a pretty easy one to have well for some people. There are going to be dangers in this ability. Ok, let's say you are going to school and there's someone who feels sad then, all of a sudden you feel sad. The reason for that is because that sad person is releasing that negative energy on you and you may be like that for the rest of the day. Be careful who you tell about your ability as stated in the introduction,"People may abuse your ability." Sometimes as an emphatic psychic I can actually feel how people are feeling over the internet. Anyway when people abuse this ability you may have then try some meditation exercises and ask yourself," Is this how I really feel?"

Clairvoyance clear seeing more of a disadvantage and advantage type of thing. Here is a list of advantages I got from my online witchcraft class: It's the best for integrating all of the psychic senses into a plan of action,great for sensing all aspects of someone's aura,best for spotting problems,Best sense for proving ESP to yourself(seeing is believing am I not right?),and is the the most detail of all other psychic abilities. Now here are some disadvantages: One of the slowest psychic ability you can learn,Can be a hard distinction from your imagination or daydreams,and Mostly symbols are revealing in this sense. Sometimes hard to interpret. disadvantages and advantages of this psychic ability.

Well that's all for me to say here are some resources I used: www.witchtopia.com Becoming A Psychic forum and http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/List_of_Psychic_Abilities