Important information!

Italic = thinking

Bold = author or a loud sound

Hey welcome to my book! To start things off, I do not own BNHA only the plot to this story! All rights to Kohei Horikoshi.
I also do not own the image above,
thank you.

Information!

(Y/N) = Your name

(L/N) = Last name

(N/N) = Nickname

(B/N) = Brother name

(S/N) = Sister name

(Aunt/n) = Aunt name

(C/N) = cousin name

(H/C) = Hair colour

(S/C) = Skin colour

(E/C) = Eye colour

If I've missed anything, I'll add it at the start of the chapter, don't worry!

Family information!

(Y/N) (L/N) is a 15 year old girl who lives with her brother, sister, neglectful aunt and cousin. At birth (Y/N) was left in a woodland by her parents. Now, they weren't horrible people, they were pro heroes in fact! But due to an anonymous villain, they had to leave their beloved daughter behind and pray she would be safe. Her parents were never found so were not claimed dead. Police found her in the woods crying for warmth and gave her to her Aunt.
Her brother, the middle sibling, is a pro hero at 17 to avenge his parents. Because of that, he isn't always in the house to see his aunt treating poor (Y/N) terribly. Her sister, eldest sibling, is 24 living with her girlfriend elsewhere.

Your house:

You only live in such a rich place because this was your parents place, well, before your aunt and cousin moved in of course

Your aunt is a model whilst your cousin does nothing all day (lazy cow ;-; )
95 percent of tax, morgage and bills are payed by your brother.

You guys have 9 cats and one golden retriever cuz why not uwu

Thanks so much for reading!
-May

Any ideas? Comment here!