Chapter 1 background

Jack ,a fair tall guy about my same height alittle younger ,dorky and smart loves me for me ,im bridgette a 16 year old girl whos adventurous ,quirky,and very social chick.has fallen in love with this guy and cant fall out before we get any further into the "romance" lets learn about me.i was born a winter baby but loves the summer time.i have a very big weird family ,like very big i have 3 siblings 2 brother one sister their names consist of ,brandon-9 ,noah-7,lizzie-8 .i have a mixture of a family my biological dad ruined his marriage with my mom which made me so upset i had him sign his rights over to my dad,bill jackson,he took me as i was and helped me ,my mom mary jackson has always been their and because of my dad i have a sister but then again shes not my moms daughter shes my dads ex girlfriend bianca lynn.so we have a mixed family but if that doesnt confuse you enough i have 6 other people in my house ,my grandma ,my grandpa,both my great grandparents,and my uncle but theirs more i have 8 family chickens and  4 dogs.so now that u know a bit about me ,lets get on with the story.

Chapter 2 -where we met
Theirs this school that has helped me so much with weird teachers smaller classes maybe some of the best people (sometimes) and were a school of kids who struggle we are the butterflys that year i decided to go out out in the maroon side of school where i met jack he was tall dorky and had the cutest brown hair but at first i was a totally different person then i am now lalala after all the terrible "friends" i realized who i am and now i cant be happier because it made me realize what i need and adore ,so this girl roxie and lisa are totally boy magnets and like to do whatever they want .jack wanted roxie ,but shes too much of a stuck up person she denied him ,thats when i stepped in,and told him i was interested ,well now weve been dating 4 months and the chinese brought over a virus called corona virus i havent seen him in a few months but have been talking to him over the phone its been alittle difficult not seeing him and not knowing him very much so in 2 1/2 weeks we are going on a dinner for two (hopefully) for now im trying to make better friends that dont start drama.

Chapter 3-life during corona
So this virus has been terrible absolutely terrible u cant go anywhere "social distancing"  u have to wear masks everywhere if u leave the house theirs lines out of stores just to get in and everyone is scared people are dying and no one knows what to do schools are closed .nurses and doctors are at risk but also essential workers .
But through all this i have to say ive been positive if i do say so myself .
Ive been video chatting with my friends mandy,and julian,they are from my school so were all alittle not their if ya know what i mean but i love mandy for her awesome personality julian is a jerk who breaks her heart and i try to tell her hes  not worth her time like the good friend i am.my ex although shes my best friend harley weve been trying to connect and its been going good she found a mans omg im so happy for her !and then jj and cooper are friends im trying to pursue a friendship with although cant officially happen till the virus is away.