Daddy Deku

A/N: This isn't my best work, so please proceed with caution. All will be explained in the A/N at the end.

Rest days were rare for Class 2-A. Ever since their horrible first year started, they've been at the frontlines for every incident, and as a result, they've had to train harder than anyone else. This was especially true for Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, and Shoto Todoroki, who've been constantly called the "next Big Three" or the "Three Heavenly Kings" by their fans. Being in the frontlines of the villain attacks really does wonders for your reputation.

You can imagine how grateful they were to hear they had a whole four days off. No training, no homework, no classes or surprise tests. Four days of pure rest and relaxation.

And so, Class 2-A can be seen lazing around in their dorms. The Bakusquad was playing some good old Minecraft, freaking out over the fact that Katsuki got himself stacks of modded TNT. Izuku and Ochako were just casually stuffing each other's faces with some mochi he bought just a while ago, with Tenya on the side practicing his hand chops by slapping stickers onto his friends' faces with Shoto's help. Momo and Kyoka were relaxing by floofing Izuku's glorious hair. Hitoshi, the newest addition to their class and the Dekusquad, was watching with obvious amusement as Tsuyu viciously and repeatedly slapped the grape pervert, Minoru, with her tongue for a lewd comment he made about Ochako and mochi. Rikido, Toru, and Mashirao were all watching television, Koji was with them and petting his bunny, Yuga was trying and failing to get everyone's attention. And poor Mezo was furiously banging on Fumikage's door after hearing some disturbing sounds coming from it that could only be described as the language of eldritch horrors.

Yep, just a normal day for the stars of the hero course.

"Hey," the resident idiot, Kaminari Denki, started, "I was wondering…" He trailed off, seemingly thinking carefully about his next words.

Katsuki, not appreciating that the electric quirk user has disrupted their Minecraft time for his regular stupidity, basically growled at him. "The hell is it, Pikachu?"

At this point everyone was paying attention to the poor boy, who decided to point at the class's cinnamon roll. "Isn't Midoriya kind of the class dad?"

Everyone turned to look at said greenette, who was still stuffing his best friend's mouth with mochi. Ten seconds of staring was all it took for him to stop and look back at them, with a curious tilt of his head.

"I dunno bro, I always thought Iida was the dad…" Said one Kirishima Eijiro, chin in hand as he looked back and forth between the two men.

The electric quirk user pulled off a perfect surprised Pikachu face as he looked at his red-haired friend. "No bro, Iida's the not-fun grandpa. Midoriya's the dad." Soundly ignoring the protests of the engine-legged male, he continued. "He cooks for us, helps with homework, solves our little arguments, he gives great advice, he's always there to comfort us whenever we wake up from nightmares, and he's fixed the times when I maybe might have blown out the electricity…"

The entire class was now thinking about it, and they couldn't help but agree. Ever since Izuku became a bit more confident in the middle of the later half of their first year, he'd basically become their dad. And yes, they all felt bad for it sometimes, but the quirk Inheritor would just say it's alright, like the adorable cinnamon roll that he is.

Speaking of the cinnamon roll, everyone now turned to look at him, their eyes all asking a silent question.

Will he accept his new dad status?

Izuku Midoriya was in thought for a grand total of five seconds before he came to a decision.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be the class dad. You're all kind of like my kids anyway."