Chapter 1-Friends?

Iidas POV

The licenses exam was over almost everybody in class 1 a passed well except for Bakugou and Todoroki which was surprising for most. At this point we got back and everybody is in the common room most people are talking to their friends, but I was just on a chair reading a book, Midoriya and Uraraka are talking to each other while blushing it was quite obvious they like each other but they could just be close friends I don't know yet but it's one of the two options.

  I laugh to myself and turned my focus back to the book I'm reading but some thoughts started to flood my mind I thought back to the licenses exam and when I helped Aoyama it was probably the first time I talked to him but he seem like a caring person that I would love to be friends with and hes really beautiful too- wait what beautiful..? I mean he is but like I'm not gay I mean I don't think I'm gay...what am I even sayin- "Iida are you okay you've been staring at the same page for about like 5 minutes oh- and you're a little red too" said a voice then I came back to reality I realized that it was Mina who said that "Oh-uh yeah I'm fine just stuck in thought!" I said startled "Okay...!" She said then went back to her group of friend or as she calls them "Bakusqaud" well I should get back to my book I guess..

Aoyama POV:

I was sitting on the couch next to Toru, Mina and the Bakusqaud I dont know what they were talking about but I didn't really care.

I looked around the common room everybody is talking to their friends are their groups I turned my gaze over to Tenya Iida he wasn't talked to anyone he was just reading a book sitting alone a smile spread across my face he looked so handsome- what I mean he is really handsome...but he totally straight I mean I should guess that but he most likely straight..i realized I was staring at Iida for like a minute I turned red as kirishimas hair hopefully Iida didn't notice..I tried to turn my gaze to something else then I saw Mina Staring she could tell something was up "Oooooo~" she said I blushed more "Uh-uhm.."
I looked away that was embarrassing....

I looked back at Iida he looked so....calm I wanted to go talk to him I hesitated to get up but then I was walking towards him with a light blush spreaded across my face. Iida looked up from him book as he noticed I was there "Oh hi Aoyama!" He said cheerfully "Bonjour~" I said with my iconic v shaped smile "What are you doing here?" He asked with curiosity "Oh-uhm I just thought you looked lonely so I decided to talk to you-I can leave if you want" I said flustered Iida formed a smile "Oh no no you can stay I was curious that's all" I nodded my head understanding "So uh-how's are you..?" God that is such a stupid question to ask.. " Oh I'm good how about you?" He replied "Oh I'm good!" I said startled
"Oh uh thanks for earlier...at the licenses exam" I said thankfully "oh it's no problem it my job as class rep to make sure everyone is safe" He said and I chuckled are we friends..? He only talked to me- I mean I only talked to him once sooo are we- no I'm ask he no that's embarrassing... "Hey Iida..." he replied with a simple hmm? My heart was racing I took a deep breath "Uh- are we friends..?" He smiled I was confused "I mean if you want to be I would love to be firends!" He said happily I smiled widely I was really happy...

A/N
Im really proud of how this first chapter came out sooo yeah hoped you liked it <3