First Name?

Yayyyyyy! New Oneshot!

😋
~~~~~~~~~

"Oh crap! I'm late!" Hinata yelled while running through his house like a maniac.

It was 7:15 in the morning, and the ginger boy was meeting up with one of his friends from Fukurōdani; Akaashi Keiji.

The older boy would be giving Hinata a few sets because Kageyama was with Sugawara and Daichi for the day, the parent-like students teaching him to control his emotions better.

Hinata was bummed out that he wouldn't be reciving any sets from either of Karasuno's setters this weekend, so he asked Akaashi because Oikawa would end up teasing him for his height the whole time, then brag about how good he was until Iwazumi hit him over the head. Hinata knew if he asked Kenma the cat-like-setter would agree on the spot, but the ginger wanted to hang out with Akaashi today. Something in his body told him to.

Akaashi didn't mind at all. If he said he would be practicing with another spiker this weekend, Bokuto would have no choice but to let him, even if it made him upset that his setter would be with another player.

The black haired male did wonder if his friend would subconsciously follow him, but brushed it off when Bokuto told him that he had something important to do with Kuroo.

Akaashi had also secretly enjoyed the younger male's presence, so there was no way he would miss his hangout to stalk Bokuto and Karoo doing crazy stunts. Hopefully Kenma or Tsukishima would be there.

Hopefully...

"Onii-Chan! I'm trying to sleep!" Natsu yelled at her older brother, angry he woke her up with his babbling. But her yelling fell on false ears as Hinata was in the kitchen, slurping down a juice box and stuffing half a banana in his mouth, while scrambling to get his shoes on.

"Urff!" He grunted, and once both were on, he grabbed his Volleyball bag, tossed out the remains of his juice box and banana peal, made sure he had his phone, and ran out of the house while yelling a farewell to his mother.

Hinata was used to getting up at 5:00 in the morning for Volleyball practice, but it was a weekend, and the ginger might have stayed up until two o'clock in the morning to watch Volleyball matches.

"..."

That wasn't the point.

As it turns out Akaashi and Hinata were meeting up at Karasuno, because Akaashi claimed he had a surprise for the younger male, and because he got permission to stay a night at Hinata's. The first year only agreed to that arrangement because Akaashi said that the next time they met up that Hinata could come to Fukurōdani. The ginger hopped on his bike, and quickly checked the time before blasting off towards his school. "Ahh! It's 7:22! I have to meet up with Akaashi-San at 7:30!" Hinata yelled out in surprise, and doubled his speed. He had no clue where Akaashi and him would be practicing, and it made him even more excited.

He was surprisingly only 10 minutes late, but to Hinata, that was everything. He saw Akaashi at the front gates of the school, so he rode over to the Setter, hopped off his bike, then closed his eyes bowed so low that his head was only a foot and-a-half away from touching the ground. "Akaashi-San! I'm sorry I'm late!" He yelled, then braced for the Fukurōdani setter to yell at him for being late. "Ah, Hinata-Kun. Don't worry, I wasn't waiting long," Akaashi explained, putting his phone in his pocket.

The black haired setter looked to his late companion, and almost gasped if not for his Kuudere nature. Hinata's hair wasn't all over the place like it had been the last time they met. His front hair was being held back with a night clip, and Hinata actually had a forehead! Akaashi didn't know if the younger male was aware he had his clip in, but he lowkey thought it was cute, so he didn't say anything.