Secret

Denki's POV
i wake up to hear a annoying sound, it was my alarm-clock, I gave a "ugh.." as i moved my hand over to my desk and clicked the alarm clock. 'I don't wanna go to school' I thought to myself, but I had to go anyways so I got off my bed and headed to my bathroom. All I really have to do was brush my teeth and brush my hair, nothin special. After I brushed my hair, I went to my closet, grabbed my U.A. uniform and started changing. When I went down stairs, my mom and dad were arguing about something but I didn't really pay attention sense they do this almost everyday. I grabbed everything before I heard a knock at the door, I was confused sense nobody really comes over before school. I sighed and opened the door to see my BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD standing infront of me! I smiled and said " hey dude!" He replied back with "hey!" with a big smile, kirishima heard my parents arguing and yelling, he had a concerned face expression and said " why are your parents yelling dude?" I got a lil nervous because no one knows about me,and my parents relationship. I just responded with " don't worry! everything's fine!" I was lying completely,nothing is "fine" I wasn't even fine, I just hid it. He just said "oh ok" and starting to walk with me to U.A., kirishima starts talking about random stuff while I look at UA and think ' this is gonna "exciting" '

Kirishima' s POV
I start to get ready for school when I decided to go over to Kaminari's house, just wanted to walk with someone today. I greet my mom downstairs,eat breakfast and leave the house on my way to Kaminari's. When I got to Kaminari's I start to hear yelling,I was extremely concerned but I just ignore it and knock, when Kaminari opens the door he says "hey dude!" with a smile, 'his smile is cute' I think to myself I then replied to him "hey!" with my big smile, I begin to hear more yelling and what it sounds like..arguing? I had a concern look on my face and ask "why are you parents yelling dude?" He seems to be nervous? I started to worry about Kaminari but he said " don't worry! Everything's fine!' I was relieved that nothing bad was happening to my best friend. I just said "oh ok" and started walking with Kaminari to U.A., I started to talk about things when I noticed that Kaminari wasn't listening. I just sighed because I knew that he was probably thinking about buying the new video game, so I just put my hands in my pockets and continue walking. 'This is gonna be fun'

Hi! Did you like the first chapter? Hope you did! I didn't really know what to put for the title,srry! I can continue this story if you would like me to or I can just not finish it. btw if you have any ideas please tell me! Cya!