Lost?{Chapter 1}

Lost?{Chapter 1}

-Zero sounds of removal .. - I look back, but I see anyone go further on where I am. It's my house, I look surprised, we may come to me to think that is true. I started running when I saw my mother, but I stopped short when I saw them full of blood falling to the ground.. Snow White meets blood..

Mother!! Father! I started to scream, I could not do anything, they were down there.. lying lifeless on the snow ... all gone .. in front of me appeared only .. nothing .. Everything was dark, black . I heard whispers. .laughter ... I felt a touch, but seeing anyone, I felt the touch again .. A hand appeared in front of me, pushing me, I started to fall, fall into the void .. I fell somewhere ..

I opened my eyes, I saw a shadow .. door opened and closed. I stood in the ass on the removal, I was all sweaty, scared .. I do not know what exactly the cause was just, but something happened .. I raised my left hand, I'm shaking .. I could not control. It was very strange, I hope to take her, covering my left eye, freehand looking gun, I put a hand under the pillow pulling out.

We stayed in a few seconds so the removal .. I raised my hand that held the weapon and I went to his head, trying to understand what happened to me .. I heard a crunch, then footsteps, someone walking to the sitting room. I pointed the gun at the door when I saw that opens slowly, I noticed a person was a girl .. her hair was silver, her eyes were the color of the sky was a light blue. I watched a few minutes, it better looking at me, took a step back scared ..

What ... what are you doing with that gun ..?-I asked scared, whisking his hand to mouth ..

I watched, not knowing exactly what to tell him. I was completely lost for this world exactly where I was .. why was she in this room? Who is she?, What about me? ..

Who are you?-I asked letting my hand when I gun down ..

I'm .... Aya ...

-Aya?, Where am I? -

-Well I found injured, you must check the bandage, you've helped me and my brother .. Sam ...

-You and your brother? .. But what happened to me exactly? Where you find me?

-You were in the woods, a few steps from our house, hurt an animal .. I .. I heard a gunshot and then I found ....

-I mean ... I stopped, leaning my eyes ... I did not know exactly what happened, I can ot remember .. even if she told me everything I remembered I cannot ..

-What is your name?-I asked a little scared ..

My name?-I asked confused ..-Well ..... my name is ..., my eyes close, I could not I stay awake, I fell back, and everything went black .. I could not do anything I lose ... I felt like the last power .. and last breath he went ...

-Are you alright?-I heard one last word coming out from her mouth...