Chapter one Ware it starts

She looks around and everything seems happy if u would say. Her thoughts take her to a blank place. Ware she can just think about what's happening. "April?..." She opens her eyes and looks up. " oh hey " she seems to be off not there. Her thoughts fled her head as she looks at her best friend spencer. " come on ! We'll be late to class ". April looks at the clock and stands up and puts her work in her binder. " I'm sorry I was day dreaming ". April and spencer start walking to math the last class of the day. She walks in and sits down at her desk ware is at the back of the class in the corner. Spencer sits two desks in front of her. The bell hasn't went off yet and she sits in her desk and plays with her brown long hair as she looks down at the paper she grabbed when she walked in.

She's not all here today. Her thoughts keep taking her away from her work . It looks like she's paying attention but really she's paying attention to everything else but what's going on in school. She looks around and all the noises stop and she closes her eyes. she's not at school anymore she's in this room ... The bell rings and she opens her eyes and everything stopped. The teacher sits down to take the attendance. He said everyone's name and he called out April and she sat there for a couple seconds trying to say here but the words wouldn't come out. So she razed her hand to show that she's here.

The bell rings and she nearly falls out of her set . She looks over at spencer and as fast as she can she picks up her stuff And she is the first one to get out of the class. Looks around and darts out of there. As she walks up the stairs she stops and stares at the busses that she can see through the window and she whispers 25. April starts walking out the school doors and she goes around back and sits on one of the benches. Ware she waits for her mom to pick her up everyday after school.

After 20 minutes pass she starts to get worried about for her mom. Why is she late she's never late. Is she even coming? A car pulls up as she stop walking back and forth but she doses know the car and there was not other kids. April looks in the car and it's her mom. Her mom has short blonde brown hair, green eyes and She's 5.8.
April's mom Amy opened the car door and yells "get in ". In panic April gets in the car, shutting the door hard enough that it almost slams shut. " mom what's going on ? Who's car is this?" Amy looks at her and then at the rode but still facing her daughter as she talks but paying attention to the road so they don't crash. "Listen some things are going on that I can't tell u right now. I'm going to need u to listen and remember what I'm telling u ok?" Amy drives fast as she is talking. Just barely the making sharp corners. " you are not safe with me and I'm going to need u to jump out of the car when I say so. You have 50 seconds in tell you have to jump out of the car. " April looks at her mom with a shocking face. " I have to jump out of the car ?" She looks at her daughter and nods. " don't call anyone they will find you throw the phone. You have to keep moving at all times your never safe. Remember the the fighting I showed u how to do ? Use it if u have to. 10 seconds tell u have to jump. I'm going to slow down so that u can't jump out. " she heads April a peace of paper with a key. GO !!! . The car slides by the bushes ware she's has to jump out so they can't see her. April panics and looks at her mother and opens the door and jumps out and rolls down the hill into the bushes. Amy heads on to a broken down street and right before the car hits the house she jumps out into the bushes .