Stop. Rewind. Play.

[December 8th]
Jongin sat in bed and flipped through the pages in his diary. A small brown diary. The pages filled with things that have happened in this eternal time lapse. Memories of him and Kyungsoo. Things that happened but didn't happen at all. Whether written or photographed they were there. The notebook was usually placed tightly under his bed mattress for safe-keeping. But this morning he felt lonely, alone. So he flipped through the pages of the joy filled book. Even if the memory was sad it made him smile.

Jongin was stuck in time, a time lapse. Time repeated itself over and over. He felt as if he was stuck on a constant repeat. Every week time starts over. Jongin didn't get any older, the same events happened, he was simply just a tape that's messed up and replays the same part until you stop the tape, but he couldn't stop this. He meet's Kyungsoo for the first time every Monday. Not that its all bad but being stuck in time isn't exactly fun either. Its miserable, but bearable.

As usual its the start of a new week. Jongin lazily rolls out of bed to get ready for his first meeting with Kyungsoo. He makes his way to the bathroom where he takes a shower, soothing warm water running against his olive skin. Afterwards putting on a fluffy white robe and heading to the sun filled kitchen he had a bit of breakfast. Just a little cereal is all.

When he was done eating he went to the room to get dressed. A nice white sweater with some jeans and a Choco-brown scarf. He skipped getting socks despite having a drawer full of them. After getting dressed he threw his jacket over his shoulder, then slipped on his shoes and headed out. It was snowing a little, the white snow contrasted with his skin. His hollow breaths coldly twirling off of his lips in faded white.

He went to the cafe, the same old cafe he always went to on December 8th. Its exterior, made of brick with a nice wooden deck on the outside with two white tables. Its interior had a floral wallpaper and dark wood flooring. He sat down at the same table he always sat in. The same white chair with the small heart cushion. The same table he has sat in every week for a while, I would be able to tell you exactly how long if it weren't for the fact that Jongin's miserable mind didn't want to remember how long his life was on replay. Stop. Rewind. Play.

As he was sitting he was playing games on his phone, quietly. The door to the cafe opened with the familiar ringing of the door bell. The sound was pleasant with an echo lasting only a second. Jongin looked up to see a familiar looking boy. His stature was small and his features were small accept his lips, the same soft, plump lips he kissed to sleep every week. It was Kyungsoo.

Jongin stood up to go greet the boy. As Kyungsoo finished ordering a caramel coffee, Jongin handed the checkout lady some money. Kyungsoo looked at the older one with a confused expression.
"Here I'll pay, come sit with me?" Kyungsoo smiled and nodded. Kyungsoo grabbed his drink and followed Jongin to the table.

The older one held out his hand.
"Hi, I'm Jongin" Kyungsoo happily shook his hand.
"I'm Kyungsoo" Jongin smiled, he wanted so badly to say 'I know' but he couldn't.
"Oh! Thank you for buying my drink" Kyungsoo smiled with that beautiful eye-smile of his. Kyungsoo's phone started ringing.
'His phone never rang before' Jongin thought..
He answered it quickly.
"Ahh. Sorry I'll be just a little late, I'm on my way" Kyungsoo quickly stood up packing his things befpre taking out a pen and paper from his bag. He wrote something down and have the paper to Jongin.
"Lets keep in contact" Kyungsoo said to him. Jongin nodded and Kyungsoo quickly left.

Late that night Jongin decided to call Kyungsoo. It was one of those days he felt lonely and wanted to talk to someone. Anyone.
Kyungsoo answered with a raspy "Hello?", that raspy voice, the one Jongin loved.
"I don't mind" Kyungsoo replied, a hint of concern in his voice.
"Is everything okay?"
"Everything's fine" Jongin smiled to himself.
"You sound tired"
He was tired. Tired of the weekly cycle that could just be the definition of misery. The cycle of pain and misery growing from the purity in his soul. Feeding off of every last bit of joy he held on to. Sucking the happiness out of him until nothing remains. Just a hollow shell of someone once happy but has gave up. Gave into the exact thing he told himself he would never.