Not Alone

~ Cameron’s pov~

I walked down to the lobby where some of the guys were waiting for me. I was bringing Nash, Hayes, Matthew, Shawn and carter back home with me. We were going to head to my house to spend other summer with my squad. They smiled at me and cheered as I came down I just laugh at them “final we can go!” Nash yells at me. “Ha ha very funny guys.” I just said to them. We headed out to the van and we got in.

We passed by some trees and I was just waiting to get home to my little sister. I haven’t seen her in forever! We were really close before I left. I have always taken care of her since mom was gone and dad spent most of his time working or with Sasha.

“Damn that’s cams sister? She’s hot!” I heard Carter say I snapped and glared at him. “Ok now rules since Carter said that!” I said still glaring at Carter just slouched and try to hide.

“1. Don’t call her hot, sexy, zayum or anything like that 2. No flirting or dating her ok? Ok those are the rules” I said point at them all making my point.

                                                                      JJJJJJJ

~Hayley’s pov~

I was scrolling though twitter as I sat by the pool just chilling texting my best friend Maggie and Maddie they were going to spend most of the summer with me <3. Maggie and I have known each other since we were six CX we would get into so much trouble and cause so much trouble as little kids…still do.

From Cameron: guess who is only ten minutes away from home right now?

I almost about freak out, I haven’t ness my big brother for ages.  He’s always one tour so I’m usually home alone since dad works out of town most of them and m-mo-moms g-g-gone. She died when I was 5 and Cameron was 8. I don’t remember much since that was I think 14 years ago.

To Cameron: Omg can’t wait to see you!

AS soon I sent that message I heard a knock on the door. Mhmm it could be Maggie and Maddie…or even Cameron! I raced to the door not even covering myself since I was in a bathing suit CX. I opened the door up and I guessed right the first time it was Maggie and Maddie…in the swim suits to join me for my summer swim CX

“Hey beautiful!” Maggie smiled

“Hey ugly.” I smirked

“Well then be a bitch then! I don’t love you anyway!” she sadden

“Hey babe!” Maddie smiled

“Babe you came for me and looking so hot zayum girl!” I laughed as Maggie acted hurt this is just how we are. we all hugged and laughed talking. I told them that Cameron was back in town as we got in the pool.  “Ok guys I got to show you what I learned at the gym today!” I said running to the diving board. “oh lord here comes Mrs. Show off Hayley.” Maddie laughed. I glared at her but laughed as well.

“Ready?” I yelled.

“Ready!” they said in unison

I did a full down of the diving board. I swam up to the surface and I heard more than two claps and cheers that should have been there.  “So Cameron who out of these three girls is your sisters?” a blonde guy said as I got out of the pool dripping wet. “That would be me.” I flipped my hair so it was out of my face. “Hayley the name and cheer is my game.” I laughed putting my hand out to shake the blonde guy’s hand.

“Matthew and joking is my game.” He winked. I rolled my eyes. “ok you get a choose Cameron hug now or later when I’m not dripping wet, what you say?” I laughed holding my hands out. “Now I don’t care if you’re wet.” We hugged me in a bear hug. I laughed and saw Maggie and Maddie getting out and coming over out the corner of my eye.