Failed Attempt: 367

"Please"

"No"

"Come on"

"No"

"I promise You'll have a good time!"

"No"

"Just a blow-"

Alastor snarled, his eyes turning into radio dials their surrounding now glitchy. "Angel, for the last and Final time, my answer is NO!"

Angel gulped slowly nodding his head in response. Alastor regained his composure in seconds. "Good! I'm glad we understand each other!" He cheered turning around and taking his leave, heading out the door.

Before Angel tried for what seemed like the millionth time to seduce him, the dapper demon stated that he had to "business" to tend to.

Angel huffed and crossed his arms. It's been exactly 3 months since The clad demon dressed in red showed up at the Hazbin Hotel. It's also been exactly 3 months since Angel tried to seduced him.

Every time he tried it would end with either a laugh and being ignored or a threat followed by a 'No'. Each rejection only made Angel more determined to get him into bed. Well, it just made him more desprate, but at this point, Angel was ready to just call it quits.

Angel didn't know what he was doing wrong! Was he just not interested in sex like he says or is he playing hard to get? Angel couldn't tell. The demon was so hard to read.

And trust me he could read men like a fucking book.

"Fuckin unreadable prick" Angel mumbled as he made his way to his room. Once he got inside, his pet pig, Fat Nuggets gave him a warm greeting, squealing and oinking as he ran around his feet. Angel smiled and bent down to pet his head. "Hey Nugs"

The pig nibbled at his glove, obviously wanting some attention from his owner. Angel chuckled and picked him up, walking towards his bed. "You wanna spend time with Daddy" He cooed flopping onto his bed, holding Fat Nuggets above him.

The pig snorted and wiggled his legs cutely, Angel bringing him down and cuddling him "Thought so."

Angel spent the next hour with his pig ranting to him about his problems, most of them about the Radio demon.

Okay all of them were about Alastor-

"Do you think it's fair that a demon that sexy doesn't want to ravish me like all the others do?" Angel asked his pig who was now sitting on his chest fluff.

Fat nuggets gave him a blank stare only leaning up to sniff his cheek. Angel sighed sitting the pig on his bed. He turned to lay on his stomach, resting his head in his hand lazily as he looked at the chunk of bacon.

"I just don't understand Nugs. He's so different from the overlords I've met before. He's so hard to wrap your head around. So unpredictable. He's driving me insane!" He shouted shoving his face in his pink pillow and letting out a loud groan.

The pig got up and trotted over to the frustrated spider's head, licking at his hair, getting a giggle out of him. He sighed again and layed back on his back, Fat nuggets climbing onto him and sitting on his chest again.

That's his favorite spot to sit in okay?

Angel pat his head with a smiled before he spoke again.

"He's just so mysterious, with that never ending grin. His ominous arua just makes me want him to fuck me even more." Angel said softly as he continued to gently pet Fat Nuggets.

"Those hypnotic red eyes always can pull me under a spell. I'm unable to look away..."

Another sigh left him, this one seems more content, more dreamy.

"That fucking smile- god that smile makes me squirm. I would love for him to carress me, kiss me and make me feel loved and-" He stopped himself shaking his head.

"L'hai fatto di nuovo Tony" He scolded his self in his mother tounge continuing to pet his pet, although the pig fell asleep a while ago.

He sat up and grabbed the pig, setting it down on his bed. He sighed once again, staring at the floor.

"Alastor is nothing to you" He said to him self. "Just another John to put on your list...nothing more."

Angel got up walking over to his dresser, grabbing a mirror and some makeup remover. "Besides..."

He began to remove his makeup, a bruise on his right cheek becoming visible. It looked fresh, like it had just been inflicted upon him recently.

"Why would he want a whore like me"

End of Chapter

-------

Hello Shippers :D

I know this is shorter than what I usually do but I think this isenough to get y'all hyped.

Comment your opinions and reaction if you like! They keep me motivated so please feel free to do so!

I hope you enjoyed this new book!

Bai shippers :P