Untitled Part 1

" DroppelGanger jutsu!" I rapidly say no wanting to waist any breath on this battle. I need to become a ninja.

 "Fight me Toshiko you fatso!" one of my rude classmates yells at me as he take his shuriken out of his pocket. Those words make crack in my heart. I know I'm fat, but this is the way mother wants me to be so I can be strong.

 My hands shape shift into claws. As I attack,jumping in the air, my droppel ganger will attack after because my enemy will dodge the attack. He dodges the attack. I summon another droppel ganger when he isn't looking while he realized my droppel ganger is about to attack him. He attacks my first droppel ganger but he doesn't realize my second droppel ganger is right behind him.

 In half a second i locate his chakra points with my Byakigan and strike with panda paws in the other half of the second. I lower the effect of the panda paws since he's not a real enemy. He's going to be okay. He falls to the ground in shock.  " Darn you fatso." he whispers to me.

 " Victor is Toshiko!" Our sensei announces. I walk away without a single grin. My one eye looks straight ahead while the other is keeping me safe with an eye-patch. Mother says I can activate the sharingan but its forbidden. No one knew my father had a child. That's why he was the only one that was killed when Itachi murdered the whole village. 

 I stayed with my mother, a low branch of the Hyuga tree. She tells me that the Uchiha clan was planning to take over Konoha. She tells me that I should try to do the same since I am part Uchiha. Right now, that's the only reason I'm alive, to take over Konoha. That's not really my style. But how do I tell her I don't want to?

 " Look fatso Toshiko won." One of the girls in the audience whispers to her friend.

  " That one eyed purple haired fatso should just kill herself she gets annoying."

 " Guys not so loud or the bear will eat you." They all giggle. My heart shatters into shards. I am a ninja but where is my respect.

 I shall talk to be buddy Baby Panda again. I shall tell her what took place today. After all she's my only friend..