~ How They Met ~ (Ch1)

Just another day on the island and everyone is confused about this new iceberg that's just collided with the island, Burnout is confused, everyone is confused but they also are intrigued and it's a new extension to explore so I guess it'll be fun for them to explore it and they do so, let's start the exploration at Burnouts house in Salty Springs.

Burnout: I'm boreeed!

Rust Lord: *throws a bottle at Burnout*

Burnout: Rusty! What the fuck was that about?

Rust Lord: *chuckles* I don't know, thought it would be funny and plus if you're bored then you could check out the iceberg?

Burnout: I would but I saw some weird blue furry thing over there and I don't wanna be in it's vicinity at all

Rust Lord: Well I saw him too, he looks goofy but not strong, if he tried anything then you could take him out easily.

Burnout: *thinks about it for a second* Well you're not wrong, I'll probably check it out later on after I've ate something because I'm hungry, is that Durr Burger joint still open near Shifty?

Rust Lord: Oh I'm guessing you didn't hear? Greasy got frozen over after the iceberg collided, it's underneath a frozen lake.

Burnout: Seriously? *he sighs* damn that was my favourite restaurant. *he sits and thinks for a moment* fuck it, I'll go have a look at the iceberg now.

Rust Lord: Yay! If you find anything cool then please let me know.

Burnout: Of course I will, you know I will. *Burnouts puts his helmet and his jacket on and leaves the house*

Burnout thinks to himself:
I can't believe the burger place is frozen over, that was such a dope place to eat at plus Beef Boss was a fun person to be around. *He realizes something*
Oh shit I wonder if Beef Boss is okay, he mentioned that he was staying at the restaurant over night while he waits for a late delivery, I would call him but I don't have his number, I should check by the frozen lake.

*Burnout takes a few minutes while he walks over to the frozen lake and sees Beef Boss stuck in the ice*

Burnout: Oh shit, Beef Boss! *he runs over towards Beef Boss*

Beef Boss: Oh hey Bray, could you help me out of the ice?

Burnout: Sure. *he grabs Beef Boss and tries to pull him out of the ice*

Beef Boss: Hey Onesie, could you help us out?

Burnout: Onesie? *he turns around and sees a cute girl in a Durr Burger onesie running towards him and Beef Boss*

Onesie: Dad! *she tries to pull Beef Boss out of the ice*

Burnout: *just has a moment and looks a Onesie not saying a word*

Onesie: Hey could you help me?

Burnout: Oh! Y-Yeah.

*Burnout and Onesie both pull Beef Boss out of the ice*

Beef Boss: Thank you, both of you, I was stuck in the ice for abit too long as I intended