Chapter 1

Jungkook POV

¨You tryna hold me, though Im drowning. Endless nights though Iḿ still counting. Breaki-¨ 

Thatś all the song gets to until i turn off my alarm. I recently turned my alarm to Taehyungś new song. Very underrated and very talented that boy is. I grunt as I force myself myself out of bed. I walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower. 

As i am washing my hair I think to myself 'Todayś the day.' The day would be my birthday. 17th birthday to be exact . Most would be happy to have made it through another year. But don't get me wrong, I am. But today just reminds me that its been another year without finding my mate. most in species find there mate on their 15th birthday and get married on their 18th. I pretend the reason im  crying is because i had got soap in my eye.

I dry off and wrap  the towel around my waist *sigh*. I wipe off the mist from the mirror and stare at my reflection. Not to sound cocky but I'm pretty hot. Nice bod akay face and a great personality. I grip at my lavender locks. They were a royal purple but the color has faded.

¨Today, good things are going to happen, kook. You go out there and you show 'em.¨ I give myself my daily pep talk. A skill my dad, Namjoon taught me very young. 

I walk back to my room and head for my closet. Its the norm. But somethings off. Shoes, shirts, jeans, joggers. Hmmm, oh I see, Its the human sized box in the middle of my fucking closet. I sigh. Again. My papa, Jin , is known for going overboard on my birthday.I press the glowing 'press me' button. Sure enough the sides of the box collapse and in the middle of it is a rack of clothes and a smallish box smack dab in the middle.

I push aside the clothes and pick up the box and give it a good shake. Doesn't make any noise, I pull at the orange ribbon and take off the top of the box. My eyes widen significantly. Inside the box is tickets to Taehyung'ś meet and greet.

You Might be wondering why I'm so excited about meeting such a talented underrated god. Well because Taehyung has never shown his face to the public. Never did a live show or any radio interviews. Nothing. Heck I didn't even  know he was going to do anything like a face reveal let alone a whole meet and greet.

So when I saw the tickets in my hands, I totally didn't let out a girly schoolgirl screech and i most definitely didn't go running downstairs preaching my utter love and devotion to my two awesome parents. SIKE. I definitely did that and i have no shame.

¨OMG! Pops! I didn't even know that he was doing anything like this.¨ I exclaim.

¨He doesn't. It cost me your college fund.¨ He states calmly. My face goes slack.

¨Huh?¨

¨Jin don't scare the boy. Its his birthday.¨ Joonie says humorously.

¨Oh he knows Iḿ only joking.¨ He turns to me. ¨ You don't have a college fund.¨ He mocks then leading to him bursting out laughing.

¨Oh har-de-har-de-har pops.¨ I say with a small smile.

¨Oh shush, and go get dressed. You have to be there by 11 am or you wont be let in the venue.¨

I look at the clock and its 10:15. 10 minutes to get dressed and 30 minutes to drive not counting traffic. I rush up to my closet and look at some of the new clothes I had got. I pick out a white T-shirt , a pair of jeans and my new timbs. Not having enough time to do my hair I slip on my black beanie and rush back downstairs. I sneak a look at my watch. 10:30 . Shit. 

¨Bye  Pops! Bye Dad! Thanks for the gifts!¨ and I run to my Buick. A gift for my 16th birthday . Being the Alphas only son has its perks. 

I speed down the driveway and into the intersection. I look at the tickets and punch in the address into the GPS. Thank fuck there is little traffic. I get there with 5 minutes to spare but the parking lot is packed. ¨Tae might not be as underrated as I thought.¨ I think in passing.