My Quinceanera

Tomorrow will be my Quinceanera. Well now I'm 14 and tomorrow is my birthday and I will be 15. I will try to get some people to help with decorations. Right now I'm shopping with Tracy to look for my dress. So far we found a pink puffy dress and when I tried it on it was too puffy. So we looked again and we found a white dress with flowers and when I tried it on, the flowers made it hard to take off. At last, me and Tracy found a sky blue dress that was so beautiful because it had a pink flower on the middle of the white belt that was covered in cute little flowers. I was so excited that I wanted to buy it quickly. when I got it I brought it home and showed it to my mom. But then i showed it to my dad and he really liked it. Then when we went home and got a nice nap me and Tracy went to the shoe store to buy shoes for me to wear. When we just got in we found the perfect shoes it was sky blue like the dress and it was heels. I was so excited. I bought it and brought it home. I kept my dress and shoes in a safe place so that it does not get dirty or get ripped. In the afternoon me and my friends started decorating the place by the time we were done i thought it was beautiful. Then my friends told me that they would bring food. We all went home to sleep. The next day i called people to tell them to come if they want to. I went to the place early with Tracy we got the food ready, we got the music ready, and got the dance floor ready too. Then we went home to change. The day had finally came that i could wear my beautiful dress and shoes. I changed and got my hair and makeup ready. When i looked in the mirrow i thought i looked so beautiful. When i got there Tracy came too at the same time as me. She looked really pretty too. She wore a pink dress. We both got in and ate alittle. Then people started coming in and puting presents on the table for me. I was happy that my birthday turned out great so far. Then people started having fun and that made me more happier. But then the music turned off and my mom went up the stage and said that...it is time for a father daughter dance. Me and my dad started slow dancing. I was so happy that I started crying on my dads shoulder. When the dance was over me and my dad gave each other a big hug. people started clapping. Then people started dancing when the music went on. It was the best birthday ever! At last I got to open my presents and have great cake.