Untitled Part 1

All content found on this work are mine unless stated otherwise. Please do not reproduce, steal, or copy anything without my permission. Any similarities with your work and mine is completely coincidental or because I was inspired by you. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.

Love life?
  What's with this thing that I could compare it's demand with water as if one would die without this? Yeah, you surely are contented with your situation right now with NO LOVER. But I suppose I knew that there is really that something inside you saying-- you're incomplete!

You can't help of yourself but just think of the "what ifs". What if you could feel that bright joy every time you receive what they call the symbol of love, a red rose. What if you could just relate of how ants overload the sweetness of the day when you are given a bunch of chocolates. What if you could feel the intensity of your red cheeks every time you read a love letter. Too bad these things might just happen when you are sitting in an area and then smiling ALONE! Oh well, to daydream is what you could just do right?

But put in mind that positives do attract negatives. And so no matter how amazing it feels, there's always a downfall when you let love enter in your life. Yes, because on the opposite side it is painful to think of "how hard it is". How hard it is when the founded better relationship became bitter as time goes by. How hard it is when you saw him with another girl sharing love with an umbrella under the rain. How hard it is to feel the taste of tears rolling down in your pinky cheeks. It is just so good that these things will not happen with your loveless situation now. If it is to happen, then this is a real nightmare right?

You would probably disagree with me when you read this or probably you would have the same point of view as I have. But as for now, what I can really say is God is good and perfect. He has a perfect plan for us. And according to that plan, we will find our perfect lovelife in God's perfect place and in God's perfect time.

-cherrymaie