Introduction

A young boy sat leaning against the door of his bedroom long black bangs covering his eyes hiding the trail of tears. Jeon Jungkook was 14 years old and the reason he was sitting learning against his door was because he just told his father he had been accept to be an idol in one of the biggest kpop boy groups in the world BTS. Most parents would be proud of this but jungkooks father was not as jungkooks father jisoo was the Boss of one of the biggest mafias in Korea and Jungkook was supposed to be next in line , every member of the mafia trembled when they saw Jungkook he was known as the prince and now Jisoos mafia was going to be the laugh of the town.
"For Fucks sake Jungkook you are not wasting all mine and the company's hard work just so you can go and prance around a stage your not leaving." Jisoo yelled "get your ass out here and we can "talk"
He said switching between different languages. Jungkook didn't like the sound of "talking" the last time he and his father had "talked" he had ended up in the hospital with a broken leg. "NO! I'm gong and you can't stop me the boss is coming to pick me up in an hour so you can't stop me" Jungkook yelled
"I'll kill you and I'll track every member of that band down and do the same you won't be able to go to police because you should know that they are all under my control Prince , be careful who you trust." Jisoo said dangerously switching to Latin before walking away from the door leaving Jungkook to sigh in relief. But he knew everything his father had said was true and he was staring to contemplate whether or not he should be joining the band. After thinking about it for a couple of minuets he decided he couldn't let the band down so he grabbed his suitcase and stuffed it with all his belongings knowing full well he wouldn't be welcome back in this house again . An hour later he heard a knock on the door , he peered out the window to the manger standing at the door , slowing taking one last look around his room he opened the door and walked down the stairs just as he was opening the front door his father grabbed a jar and chucked it at Jungkook nearly hitting the manager in the face , Jungkook having fast reflexes grabbed the jar before it could and he turned to glare at his father " be careful who you trust prince" Jisoo said in Latin as a final warning before heading back to the kitchen. Leaving Jungkook and the manager alone in the doorway.