||Lost My Way||

Passage One;

These are the words of the blessing of Enochi; according to which he blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious.

The dark time happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful; And when the angels, sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, ''Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men and let us bare children''

Then their leader said to them; ''I fear that you may perhaps be indisposed to the performance of this enterprise; and that alone shall suffer for so grievous a crime''.

But they answered him and said; ''We all swear; and bind ourselves by mutual execrations, that we will not change our intentions, but execute our projected undertaking''

Then they all swore together and all bound themselves by mutual execrations. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of mount Armon.

Then they took wives , each choosing for himself, whom they began to approach, and with who they cohabited; teaching them sorcery and the dividing of roots and trees.

The women conceiving brought forward Giants, and they (the women) bore them three races - first, the great giants, the giants brought forth Nephelim, and the Nephelim brought forth the Elioud. They then existed, increasing in power according to their greatness.

These devoured all 'which' the labor of men 'produced'; until it became impossible to feed them; When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them; and began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood.

Then the earth reproved the unrighteous.

Impiety increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways. Men, being destroyed, cried out and their voices reached heaven.

Then the Archangels Namjoon (Micheal), Jimin (Gabriel), Hoseok (Raphiel), Taehyung (Azrael) and Jungkook (Ariel), looked down from heaven and saw the quantity of blood which was shed on earth, and all the iniquity which was done upon it, and said one to another, ''It is the voices of their cries'' .....

To Be Continued...

Chapter One

Her thoughts were blank.

What a strange occurrence.

Normally Ara's thoughts were twisting and turning; suffocating her with their whispers. It all started after her parents had passed away, her thoughts became tormentors, a torture only escapable by sleep... which had become fleeting. She had to remember that thoughts were just that, a fiction of the mind.

So how is it that it can still carry a hangover of guilt she often thought.

Just when she thought she was the master of her thoughts fate takes a new turn. Emotions and voices come like hands on the wheel of ''her'' car, taking her somewhere different to the place she had expected. Perhaps the guilt was a warning, that to look through the doors you cannot enter will bring only sorrow. Yet there were days when it felt like not approaching those ''doors'' would bring worse pain, that walking away would hurt all the more.