Meeting both of em

Riri~ It was a sunny day and I was sleeping at ma brand new apartment in Atlanta Georgia Kool, right I have a job and lemme tell ya it ma job is all about music producer and dancing, I have a friend and her name is Ipek but we both call each other's sis I'm her older sis and she's ma younger sis and I can't wait to meet Ayleo we wanted to meet each other so badly, but hopefully I will see em and his bro Teo today lemme go see ma sis.
Ayleo ~ I cannot wait to meet ma girlfriend well wife I should say and yes we are getting married very soon and I'm gone surprise ma wife Riri and she will be so shocked at this when we both meet which is today with ma younger bro Teo and me and Teo brought her favourite singers and dancers which is the Jonas brothers,Natalie La Rose, Chris brown,usher and Jason Derulo.
Tator~ yo yo that's Wassuh hey their and I cannot wait to meet Riri and her best-friend Ipek that Riri is her older sis and Ipek is Riri's Younger sis and I hope we all get along juss well without a problem so yea that's all for today. ✌🏽

Ipek~ Hello y'all this is ma first time being in wattpad story but I'm thankful for ma older sis Riri that added me here know back to the story so I live with ma older sis riri because she wanted me to and also I wanted to live in America because I have other friends their oh wait ma sis Riri told me she will meet her boyfriend named Ayleo and yea and his younger brother Teo will be their I can't wait to meet Teo OMG and I hope we both get on well.

To be continued....
Lemme know if I should update more k.