❃ bubblegum ❃

Imagine on a sunny beautiful day you're having a bad day, you're in a rush, trying to get through and someone bumps into you, stumbling a bit too.
And you think 'wow'.

Well that's what happens when a certain Louis Tomlinson bumps into a certain Harry Styles on accident, exchanging an "oops!" for a small "hi".

And as Harry thought his day couldn't get any worse, he fell in love.

Louis noticed the height difference almost immediately after standing back up straight. 'What a turn on' .

As an apology, Louis offered his number to the stranger and offered to buy coffee or maybe dinner sometime.

Harry was hooked to this stranger that he barely knew, which was why he accepted happily.

Without a doubt Louis gave Harry his number. Louis was very appreciative of himself for not stuttering and making a fool out of himself in front of the gorgeous and beautiful man. Louis felt so small in that moment, physically, but mentally he was proud he's able to pick up this sexy man.

"Text me" Louis says while putting up a phone gesture

"Will do, honey"

And they parted ways.

Louis couldn't stop thinking of the curly headed man. How raspy and low his voice was. How one of his dimples popped when he smiled. His big big hands. And his amazing green eyes.

Then he realised, he didn't get the curly fellows name.

-------------------
💓ヘ(^_^ヘ)