My Cousin, Louis Tomlinson

Rane's POV

I slid out of bed and yawned. Today was the first day of summer, and I woke up at 7:00am. As I'm opening my door, I notice a note; 

Rane,

I knew you would forget , so just as a reminder, I'm at work.

Love,

Mom

Ps. Your cousin and his friends are coming over today. CLEAN THE HOUSE!!

I laughed a bit to myself. My cousin would be here today, with his 4 friends, at 2:00pm. He is super exciting and very entertaining.

I decide to call him to see if i got the time right.

'RING RING' " Hey Rane!" I can hear his friends laughing in the background.

"Ahaha, hey Louis! I was just wondering what time you wanted to comeover?"

I heard a pause then a girly scream and some laughing. Next thing you know I hear an irish accent on the other end instead of Louis' british one.

"Hey Rane! This is Niall... Louis is busy getting beatup by Zayn! We'll be there at about 1:30, see you then!'' The phone clicks telling me Niall hung up.

I look around my messy house and sigh. I figure I could use some help, so I call my best friend in the entire world, Sasha. There's just one problem; Sasha doesn't know my cousin is Louis, and if she see's One Direction in my house, she will freak out. I guess i will just have to actually tell her...

"Hey Sasha! Wanna come over?"

"Yeah sure, can I sleep over? And why?"

I feel like this is a good time to tell her.

"Well you know," Ok, time to drop the bomb, I then took a deep breath and I quickly say "One Direction's gonna be at my house, see you in 10! Bye!" Before I hang up, I hear a deafning squeal.

While waiting for Sasha, I start to clean up my living room. Before I can even pick up the decorative blue pillow, Sasha bursts through my door.