New life

Amaris
"Blowing up the phone she see me calling ha I whop up in the driveways she done packed up all my stuff and I'm like wtf can't even talk to ha I anit gone lie that pu**y good it make me feel like stalking ha " ugh it's 9:00 in the got damn morning and these fucking people act like they living in a house . Why they gotta have that music so damn loud ? I banged on the wall to let my neighbors know that a nigga trying to sleep and they music too damn loud . Of course it didn't work so I took it upon myself to go let them know imma try not to let that ATL come out imma keep it classy but if they bring me there imma have to let them have it . **Knock Knock ** "Who the fuck is banging on my motherfucking door like they the fucking police ? " A tall dark muscular boy answered the door with no shirt on and I'm thinking God damn this nigga fine . "What the fuck you want ?" Uh I said shaking my thoughts out of my head , look bruh I'm trying to sleep and you blasting the damn music anit working for me ."who the fuck you think you talking to ?" He asked me , this nigga must not know I'm from ATL and I don't mind putting my foot so far up his ass he'll smell feet for the next : weeks . I'm talking to you I said and he laughed like something was funny and that instantly aggravated me . I snapped , what is you laughing at nigga , look nigga turn to motherfucking music down so I can sleep , but he was ignoring what I was saying and the fact that I came over to fuss about his music being so damn loud. " so you live next door ?" Yeah I moved here about a week ago from the ATL . "Yea I can tell ma, you knocking on my motherfucking door like you the fucking police or some shit. That let me know right there that anit from the N.O cause everybody around here know not to be banging on my door like that and talk to me the way you just did unless you want a cap busted up yo ass " I just laughed at this nigga . Yeah okay whatever nigga just turn yo music down please. I was turning away to walk back inside when he grabbed my arm . " wait I didn't get to name what you too good to give a nigga yo name ?" Laughed in a way it seems to be flirty , I might be . " Com'on ma don't be like that " Alright I'm my name is Amaris & yours ? " I'm Carl " Well nice to meet you Carl I said turning once again to leave when he called my name out "Amaris wait lets talk I wanna know more about you ." Whatcha wanna know ?
"Just tell me about you , like you look to kind and wealthy to be living in these projects you don't belong here why are you here ?"
Well Carl you are most sternly right I don't belong here but about 5 mouths ago my father passed away and he left my mama in a handful of bills to ten to . My mama couldn't afford to pay for the bills so she sold our house back and well here I am .
"Damn shawty you been through a lot of shit well if it makes you feel any better my father walked out on me my mama and my brother and my sister when I was 5 and he never came around to visit or anything ." he said and no lie it did kinda make me look at my situation inna different way because I notice not only me and mana go through shit everybody does .
Oh you have a sister and brother maybe I can meet them one day and we can all chill out and get to know each other ta know ? And instantly when I said that his eyes got watery . Carl are you okay ?
"Yeah la'mama I'm good you just really hit a soft spot , I would really like that but my brother was murder about 3 years ago and my lil sister was also mustered 6 mouths after my brother was so I don't think that can happen" oh my god Carl I am so sorry I - he cut me off " Its cool you didn't know i understand " if you ever need a should I'm here I m just next door don't be scared to knock for me .
"AMARIS WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN ? " my mama yelled at me. Good Morning to you too mama , I been next door talking to our neighbors. I said looking around our apartment and thinking God you brought us here and I know you did it because you have a reason for this can you please tell me why , but mama broke my thought with a question she had done asked me .
"Amaris did you hear me ? " Ugh no mama I didn't what did you say ?
"I said how's our neighbors , are they something you expected ?" Oh well there just like us I mean they are floating in the same boat as us , I meet the boy that stay there his name is Carl I didn't meet his mother but his brother and sister was murdered and his daddy just walked out on them and he has to fill the roll of the man of the house I guess . "see Amaris not we're not the only ones that's struggling in life now ."she said I walked out of the living room with my mama and went into the bathroom to take a nice hot bath. I plugged up my flat iron so when I get out the tub it'll be nice and hot. I decided that today should be the day I walk around and get to know my new home . I ran me a tub full of hot water got in and shocked in it. I turned my Beyoncé on and just let the water take over my body !
**knock knock **
I'm in the tub I yelled to my mama that was knocking on the door . "okay baby well I'm off to work i love you sweetie have a great day " she yelled
I love you too mama see you lata !