travelling into parallel earth

In world there are many mysterious places.there are two adventurous people who travel to many mysterious places.they are Billy and james,now they are going to the devil's kettle fall many people say the water travels into the  parallel world so they want to in and check what's inside it. There was a tourist her name is stella.she helped them to go inside the waterfall she even travel with them in the waterfall.they don't know it was very dangerous.they started to slide inside the waterfall by swimsuit and there were many items inside their bag packs.there were two routes inn the waterfall while they are passing they took the right tunnel then they have landed in a river they thought that it was a lie and it doesn't leads to any parallel world but suddenly they saw lot of creatures but actually the animals which are small in our world are big in this world so they understood that evey thing is quite opposite to their world. it was true then scientists know about the parallel world and in the parallel world one total day is morning and one total day is night.they created any house in the trunk of the tree and started to think that how to live around here and to get food and escape from here.then they'll started to think if this opposite to our earth. so we should find a way to escape from here. they started eating the meat that they hunt or find animal meat and eat them by keeping them in the fire they have decided to hunt a total day and eat the meat and keep the rest for next day so they can preserve food as the total day was night.so they'll did according to the plan but they can't continue like this.they started to think how to go back to their home.they want to find which direction they're so they started to think everything opposite so they remembered that they started to say that in our earth all the continents are seperate so they are all combined now.so the direction of the all country's.
So they started to find the Ocean but they need shelter,food while they are travelling so they started to hunt and store them in a wooden box they started to take some wooden logs and knives and many things to protect from animals and can escape from the weather and to get meat so they started to follow the river then they found a giant golden fish they found a mountain they'll started to climb it but they found that it is not mountain but they'll thought it was  eggs of an giant birds or reptiles. so, they started to move slowly but they found out soon that it was not eggs of giant birds or reptiles but eggs of a three headed giant dog they remembered that everything is quite opposite so the dog started to Chase them there are two ways where Billy and Stella took one way and james went to the opposite way so the three headed dog started to Chase Billy and stella.they ended up into a tunnel. but , they want to meet james then they both thought
that to meet near the river so they both started to move forward in the direction they'll want to go. James all so started to move but suddenly the three headed dog started to Chase him then he remembered that the dangerous creatures which are small now big so I cannot be safe here so he started to run and he fell from a giant waterfall then a creature started flying from the sky and helped him . But the creature was none other than the mythical creature known as a flying horse the Pegasus.he was stunned by seeing it.but he got an doubt that why is this the same shape as it is in our world.then he founded that the mythical creature s and mythical places will not change in this world and the Pegasus started to ask questions.he told everything what happened and how they reached here.then the Pegasus questioned that where are you friends,then he replied that we are separated by a three headed dog.the Pegasus asked tho show the place you are seperated they found a tunnel so he thanked the Pegasus for saving is life and helping him to find his friends.the Pegasus flew away he jumped into the tunnel and funded his friends because as they both feared and lit a fire because it was a very dark place.james questioned them that where is your bag pack he told that the bag was gone when we are separated by the three headed dog .Billy asked that how did you ended up here james told that it was a big story.he told that the mythical places and mythical creatures are same in our world and this world are same. I even founded that we should travel in the west direction and cross a waterfall and make a boat and then we find an island where there is an volcano which is going to exploud in 6 days but we only have three days to do this things and to escape from here.billy asked that how did you know about this place this much.james replied that it is a secret.then they started to move in the west direction then the three headed dog started to Chase them.they suddenly started got an idea that many water animals are carnivorous so in this world they can be herbivores so they jumped into the river but ther was a waterfall and it depth can be more than a mount everest.then james did a whistle then suddenly Pegasus came with one more creature Billy and Stella were stunned by seeing them the creature was Griffin half lion and a half eagle they both helped them to land and it was the second day they took a nap and ate food they even invited Pegasus and Griffin they enjoyed the meal together starting of the third day they made a boat and started to sail. There are many creatures.finally they have landed on the island.they took rest for the 4thday.they started to search for the death kettle fall they found it but there are four monster guards surrounding it.they are strong and three of their power added also can't defeat them so they made traps for four of them on the fifth day . surprisingly sixth day was also morning due to volcano is going to exploud first gaurd was trapped by tying his legs with vines and fell into the ocean and disappeared.so,they found out that if they lose they're going to vanish they defeated everyone by different traps.they went inside death kettle fall they asked Pegasus and Griffin to come with them they agreed they started to slide they took left one again there were two tunnels.they took left one.after opening their eyes it was not earth .it is........