Maddie's Feeling Sick

THE VIDEO ABOVE FITS WITH THE TEXT SORT OF ✨

Where's your mum?" Abby asked Maddie as they walked in for rehearsals, early.
"She just had to go to a wedding so she went" Maddie replied looking slightly in pain.

"What's up?" Abby asked Maddie watching her face which was slightly scrunched.

"Just not feeling very well" Maddie answered not wanting to cause a drama.

"Suck it up kid, we got a lot to prepare" Abby said lightly and Maddie just nodded.

Mackenzie led the way into the studio and they warmed up with stretches until everyone was ready for the pyramid.

"And that leaves us with Maddie on top, well done last week, your expressions were good just be careful with your turns" Abby said and everyone clapped and turned to Maddie.

"Well done" chloe whispered to Maddie who just smiled.

"You alright?" Chloe asked, concerned about her best friend.

"Yeah, I just feel kinda sick." And chloe nodded.

"Don't worry you'll be fine" she said smiling.

The rehearsals started and Maddie was practising her solo. For some reason she couldn't concentrate properly and kept messing up.

"Take a break, get your focus back up I wanna see the usual Maddie when you come back in 15 mins" Abby said annoyed at Maddie

"What up with Maddie?" Kelly said while all the moms were watching the group (without Maddie)

"I don't know, I don't think she's feeling very well, where's Melissa?" Holly replied.

"Wedding" Kelly replied and the moms nodded focusing on Nia.

Maddie ran back into the rehearsal room with tears in her eyes looking clearly stressed. She looked around the room frantically then ran out again. Abby raised her eyebrows but turned back to a confused Nia before correcting her many mistakes.

"I'm gonna go talk to her " Kelly announced not waiting for a response from any of the other moms. The moms watched Kelly subtly walk through the group rehearsal and out backstage where she found Maddie. Maddie was sat on a chair looking like she was trying not to cry. She looked up scared to see Kelly infront of her.

"What's up?" Kelly asked kneeling down to maddies level.

"I.. Just need my mum" Maddie stuttered.

"She's coming back soon, is everything alright?" Kelly asked confused and concerned.

"Yeah, sorta" Maddie said

"Do you wanna tell me?" Kelly asked trying not to push her luck.

"I... I need some help.. Because I started my .. Period" Maddie said clearly uncomftable. Kelly just pulled her in and hugged her.

"Hey don't worry sweetie I don't care, have you got any stuff?"

Maddie shook her head cringing. "I'm sure I've got sonething hold on I'lk go get a pad stay there" Kelly told Maddie trying to make it look like it's not a big deal.

"Thanks" Maddie whispered .

Kelly left Maddie sitting on the chair and she walked through the rehearsal again ignoring the looks of Abby and the group. She went up to the Den and ignored the questions of the moms, they were always so nosey. She arrived back to Maddie a few seconds later.

She gave her the pad and Maddie thanked her.

"Do you feel ok?" Kelly asked the young girl.

"Yeah just stomach ache, and I'm kinda shocked" Kelly nodded sympathetically. Maddie was upset that she didn't have her mum with her at this time.

"The stomach ache will probably come and go and don't worry about the shock, do you want to text your mum?"

"I already have but she hasn't replied" Maddie said looking upset.

"I'm sure she's just really busy, alright I'm gonna go back upstairs now get me if you need me." Maddie thanked her and headed to the toilet.

"Don't tell anyone" Maddie said worryingly. Kelly smiled and left, she was surprised but glad that Maddie had trusted her.

to be continued, what should happen next?