the day I meet you

Tony POV

It was a regular day at the hype house Alex blogging and the rest making TikTok's . Kouvr was looking excited.
"hey kouvr why do you look so excited"I asked."you really don't
know ".she said.i was confused what did she mean that I do know."what do you mean"I asked."their is going to be a new member coming tomorrow"she said "who is the new member" I said."his name is Nick Austin he's 19 years old and he is know as a teddy bear"she said. "Cool"I said.but in my mind I thought"NICK AUSTIN he is the cutest guys I seen on tiktok ".I knew he was straight but he was just to cute to resist.

Nick's POV
Tomorrow was the day that a was going to LA to live their with a group called the hype house the are a group of TikTokers . I knew some of them like Chase and Ryland ,but they left to LA a few months ago and I stayed in my home town San Diego I couldn't wait to meet the rest especially tony he is the cutest guys I seen on my for you page. I can't wait to see him. As I was packing I saw my teddy bear I had to take it,to comfort me on the plan cause I'm scared of hights.

Next day

Nick POV

I was at the airport getting ready to go to LA I was kinda scared to go on the plan . I was on the plan I decided to be on my phone for the plan ride . I got to LA and I met kouvr,Alex,ryland,and chase at the airport. We arrived at the house when I got inside everybody's eye where on me I was very shy but then Tony can running down the stairs and introduce his self I was blushing and very scared I'll say something wrong.

Tony POV

I was talking to nick I was just looking at his cute little smile I asked Thomas where nick was going to sleep and he said he forgot about that I said "I could give him my room for tonight and I can sleep on the couch"Nick looked nervous but cute, I grabbed his hand at took him to the room. Nick said "we can share the bed I sleep on the right and you can sleep on the left" i said "sure" that night we decided to watch a horror movie
Everytime a jump scare came up nick jumped but one got nick of guard and nick started to cry I paused the movie and hugged nick "don't- let me go tony" nick said "shh I won't let anything happen to you" nick hugged me and lightly feel asleep I cuddle with him for a few minutes

Next morning

Tony's POV

I woke up with half of the members around us and mia and kouvr said "hi tony you and nick are looking comfortable" I blushed and and said "shut it" nick woke up and said "why is there everyone in the room" I said "I don't really know" everyone left the room and nick went to take a shower.

Nick POV

I got out the shower and changed into this

Tony was on his bed watching TikTok's "what you watching" "nothing but tik Tok"

Give me ideas I want some of you guys to help pls🥺 580 words.