Not falling for you

I had to convince myself that I was NOT falling for him. Zayn is my boyfriend not Harry. I mean I love the boys but I am with Zayn. I have to keep telling my self that or else I could end up on some deep trouble. Why was this happening to me?! I have to find a way to become attracted to Zayn again. Harry is cute but I don't want to hurt Zayn. My head says to stay with Zayn but my heart is leaning towards Harry. Damn Harry and his Cuteness!!!!!! Why is love so complicated. Sometimes Harry feels like he is my brother and sometimes he feels more than that. I think that Zayn can sense that I am kinda falling for Harry. I fear that Zayn will break up with me if he finds out that he is no longer my love. I am still debating wether to tell Zayn or not. Every time Harry walks past I can't help checking out his butt. Well I guess it's settled then, I LOVE HARRY STYLES!!!

Yesterday As I was checking Harry out, Zayn looked at me weirdly. As if he was mad at me or something. I don't know wether I should come straight out and say it to him or wether I should keep it quiet an have a secret crush on Mr Styles. Hehe. I feel like a traitor, I feel like I am stabbing Zayn straight through the heart. At night I lay awake wondering wether this is it for me and Zayn or if this is just a styleish phaze. And yes I know that that is not how you spell stylish but there is one reason why I spelt it like that......