THE BROKEN PROMISE

"PANO nga ba magmahal ang isang FAMILY-ORIENTED at STUDY-FIRST guy?? Is promise should not be fake? then let us see. " 

CHAPTER 1 : VAL

      I'm a kind of guy who just keeps his emotions and dosen't know how to reprimand others just by their failures; small or big. For me their failure does not matter, being in a tantrum could break a relationship. And I believe in that statement. 

      That's me. Val, Val Anthony Delecio. I was now on my last step in High School and I keep and maintain my grades very well to reach my goal ..., to be the CLASS VALEDICTORIAN. I spent most of my life studying. I don't even know how to make use ALCOHOLIC DRINKS , SMOKING and DOTA.  

     Shamed to say, I never tried courting someone and entered the kingdom of PASSIONATE love which was the first kind of LOVE. In short,  I never had GIRLFRIEND since birth.  It's weird and unusual to hear from a guy but it's what I believed. Not because I'm a gay but because i prioritized my study and family more than anything and most of all because of my PROMISE!  

      "I WON'T BE COURTING SOMEONE AND BE ENGAGED IN A RELATIONSHIP UNLESS I GRADUATED IN HIGH SCHOOL. IT JUST A DISTRACTION TO MY STUDIES" 

      But this promise has been broken when I met her. A simple girl that changed my life and made me believe that love can't be forbidden it comes and it goes. She's talented that incorporating dancing and singing is not difficult to her. Its not INSTANTANEOUS LOVE that i felt or love at first sight. it's NOT just a wisecrack either. It's a true feelings of mine from the bottom of my HYPOTHALAMUS.  SHE IS TRIXIE. <3

      The way that I got attracted to Trixie was amusing. 

      It started when.....,