Chapter 1: P-Please stop

After being quiet for so long you forget that you have your own voice or thoughts even. I hardly ever talk and to some people that may seem strange. To me and my so called "friends" it's really not. If you don't know me well, you will most likely never hear my voice. I tend to keep to myself. My voice is reserved, you could say, for people like my boyfriend and my family members. 

My name's Virgil by the way. I'm a 23 year old male with almost no life outside of my abusive boyfriend, Kyle. Ever since I started dating Kyle I've not really had a job or gone anywhere outside of the house besides to shop and go to college. No one really talks to me at college either though because there is always at least one hickey on my neck or chin and Kyle has beaten up a lot of people just because they accidentally bumped into me. 

Kyle can get a physical with me at times and I don't speak up because I don't know how. Most people that I talk to either don't know I'm talking to them because I talk so quietly or they don't believe the words I'm saying because I talk so little. It can get kind of annoying but you get used to it quickly. Kyle however hasn't always been the nicest person when it came to me not talking. He would beat me up or grab my wrist so hard that it left bruises all of the time. He usually doesn't let me out of the house without a bracelet that has a gps and that can't be taken off unless Kyle pushes a button on the remote for it. 

I'm forced out of my thoughts by the sound of Kyle slamming the front door and yelling "I want you undressed by the time I'm in there!" I shiver but quickly stand up and get undressed. Revealing the multiple bruise marks and scars on my body. Kyle opens the door to the bedroom and smirks. "Good boy." He says calmly and I look down at the floor unable to speak again. (Just get it over with) I think to myself trying desperately to separate my mind from my body. I was unsuccessful and before I know it Kyle has me bent over the bed and is slamming into me without so much as a warning. It hurt so much and tears started to fall out of my eyes. "P-please stop." I barely make out but knowing he heard me. Kyle not caring at all.

.........................Time Skip.............................

I wake up on the floor in the kitchen, unable to remember how I got there. I groan and start to sit up (my ass hurting like hell) and looking at the clock on the stove.10:36 I smile at myself knowing that Kyle was gone before realizing that I was in so much pain. 

Wincing, I get up from the floor. "Fuck" My throat hurt as well. (well great now I have to go to school) as soon as I step out of the kitchen Kyle is texting me 

Kyle: I see you're awake slut.

Me: Yeah... 

Kyle: Good now get to school you're already late and if you get more than a 15 min detention, i will punish you so bad you won't be able to feel your legs in the morning.

Me: Yes sir

I shut off my phone and sigh. Going to the bathroom to check for any new bruises or wounds. I notice my bottom lip is swollen and slightly bleeding. (well fuck) I grab a washcloth and wet it dabbing my face with it, now noticing my cheek has a deep blue hand print on it and I have a new black eye. (great...) I get changed and head for school not bothering to put makeup on because Kyle said that he want everyone that see's me to know that I'm taken. 

A/N: Okay guys what do you think so far...I'm not the best writer but if you like it you should tell me and vote. Because it's greatly appreciated. And with my other story this is the reason why I haven't been writing much on there...also because I'm out of ideas for it...If you want to comment and leave suggestions or anything else please do...you can also private message me if that's what you want to do.