case zero

some character introductions, and stuff (idk why I just decided to post this now)

Yashiro Nene
-18 years old.
-Tsuchigomori's apprentice. Rather clumsy and sometimes acts without thinking. Hopeless romantic, and does not take any comment about her legs very lightly.

Minamoto Kou
-17 years old
-Part of the police force in charge of the capture of the Phantom Seven. Kind at heart, but can be gullible. Cares about his friends greatly.

Minamoto Teru
-19 years old
-Kou's older brother, one of the elite forces in the police department. Has been going after the Phantom Seven for a long time now, and is very hostile towards criminals.

Mitsuba Sousuke
-17 years old
-Photographer for the paper, Kou's childhood friend. Looks cute and charming at first glance, but it's when he opens his mouth that takes away that impression in an instant.

Tsuchigomori
-age? try asking and he'll just sneer at you
-Detective that had some sort of an odd past with the Phantom Seven, specifically their leader. Stern and claims to hate kids, but surprisingly tolerates Nene, Kou and Mitsuba well.

Hanako
-19 years old
-Leader of the Phantom Seven. Rather short for someone his age. Mischievous and cunning, has a lot of secrets. Seems to know Nene a bit too much.

Aoi Akane
-19 years old
-No. 1 of the Phantom Seven. Handles the location pinpointing for heists. Was forced to be a member a long ago because of an incident he won't disclose to anyone else.

Mirai
-6 years old
-Akane's little sister. Also part of No. 1. Strangely enough, she can predict the future in an almost accurate rate, so is the reason why a lot of their heists are successful.

Kako
-age? probably ancient (according to Akane)
-Akane and Mirai's grandfather, part of No. 1. Seems to know a lot of events from the past, possibly even Hanako's past.

Yako
-age? she'll just snap at anyone who asks
-No. 2 of the Phantom Seven. Can manipulate dolls to do her bidding. Her true form's a small white fox. Sharp-tongued, but can be nice at some times.

Shijima Mei
-18 years old
-No. 4 of the Phantom Seven. Uses illusions made from her own art to trick security in heists. Had a twin who used to be in her seat number, but had now taken her place.

Shinigami
-age? no one wants to know
-No. 6 of the Phantom Seven. Not even the members know what he does in heists, but they're not the one to question. He just gets the job done.

Nanamine Sakura
-19 years old
-Responsible for allowing the communication between the Phantom Seven. Looks aloof, but it's merely a facade for her true emotions. Acts like an older sister to Hanako out of all of them.

Hyuuga Natsuhiko
-19 years old
-Infatuated by Sakura, he decided to tag along the Phantom Seven as, well, no one knows exactly. Mostly around to do most of the dirty work, like the stationed getaway driver for the thieves.