WHAT IS LOVE?

What is a relationship worth?

A relationship can be based on different things like common kids, dogs and Love. But nobody tells you that there's different obstacle in the way like other people and long distance ,different needs people changeing, cheating. At one point in your life it can even be your parents love as a kid. Or even an emotion you had as a kid but in the end its between to people and their love for each other and there support one another .When all that ends your left with an emotional rollercoaster ,and you have to deal with a divorce .That's when things get ugly.Your high in love and obsessed next thing you know its ending on divorce. One thing is for sure is it dosen't last that happily ever dream. You know how the saying goes on it takes two to tango. It's so true, because at the end of the day those two are responsible for they're own needs ,desires and dreams.

I know its not easy when your high in love and that adrenaline makes you feel invincible and makes you want more in one point or another. I feel like there's a million excuse you can use .

Here are some excuse we can use to defend are needs one know when its time to leave were your not wanted and know that your being a junky a.k.a an addict to love and know your worth because if that person can't see it was it really worth it ? Or was it manipulation to the extend of being ridiculous worth of being cheated and used or does it mean anything? At the end.

What is love ? Not my words its in the dictionary

Profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection ,as for a parent, child or friend.Sexual passion or desire.

Did we get at the beginning or was it last when you don't have those feeling .Well wrong because your never stop loving someone things just change and circumstance like a relationship do you think that buddy of your that you fell in love mean more to the person you said you love does this mean we have to be in compentition on one another just to get your attention. Hey let me tell you something if you don't want me around the door is wide open and you can leave at any given time I mean your the one that is making a million excuses not to be here and I'm over here wanting my dose of love .Seriously we need to know that we are worth more even are past dosent define us and the future is the one that awaits with more wonderful stories and now we can be surrounded by those that truly love us. With no restriction and no jealousy no more fight you can now be yourself .