Chapter 1

She stared at the stunning woman on the other side of her desk, setting a coffee down for her. Her eyes travelled from the coffee, up her arm, then up to her face, the stormy gray eyes of her secretary crashing with her electric blue eyes. She smiled a little, her eyes soon flicking down to the pretty woman's chest, her secretary clearing her throat.

"I thought you promised to stop ogling me at work." She said plainly.

"I'm not ogling, I'm admiring." She smirked a little. "Besides, Ruby, you know you love it."

"Pervert." Ruby shook her head.

"How do you keep so calm in situations like this, yet you completely fall apart bent over my desk?"

"Unlike you, Ms. Harrison, I have restraint." She turned away about to walk out before pausing. "Although, it has been a few days. Are you free after work?" She asked, a smirk making its way to the woman's lips.

"Call me by my first name, and I'll meet you after work."

"Fine, Alice. I'll see you after work." She hummed, pushing her glasses up her nose and exiting the office. Hours later, when everyone had gone home for the day, Ruby entered her boss's office.

She watches Alice stand up and walk around her desk, her long blonde hair out of the low ponytail she often kept it in. In moments, Ruby had been backed against the desk, her boss's lips on hers.

How did this cycle start? It started when Ruby had a lapse in judgement and got caught in a rather humiliating position. It started when Alice realized her calm, collected secretary had a much more perverted side than anyone could have ever imagined.