Drew's girlfriend?

Please vote!

------------------------

It's a chilly day, May and Drew were travelling together in Hoenn, to Petalburg City, May's hometown, as there is a Christmas special Pokemon contest held there in 7 days, and they are going to enter because they have just arrived in a town very close to Petalburg City, Oldale Town.

At the same time, Oldale town people were hosting a Christmas dance party for everyone and anyone to join and celebrate Christmas since it's a week just before Christmas. (A/N I guess you know what I mean when I say Christmas😏 if you don't then read and you'll see )

May's POV

As we arrived in the city, a woman and a girl were at the gate of town decorating the whole place with countless mistletoe (this was what I meant when I said Christmas).

The woman had a party hat on her head and the girl with a cute red Santa-like dress.
Me and Drew saw all the food, people and decorations, after a moment of confusion and thinking, I finally decided to ask someone, so I ran over to the girl, with Drew behind me, failing to catch up.

I said to the girl, "Hi, my name is May, do you know what's going on with the food, decorations and the," I suddenly turned to whispering and I can feel myself blushing when I said it, "Mistletoes?" I suddenly thought of something so I said it out, "Wait, have we met? Why does your face look so familiar?"

The girl then replied, "Oh, I don't think we have met before, and hi May. Wait... why does that name sound strangely super familiar? Ugh never mind, my name is Maddie by the way. And for your question, the people in this town are hosting a christmas dance party here, and I'm here with my mom and dad for a vacation so I'm helping out the people here since I'm joining the party too."

"Hey airhead, wait up! Wait is that you Maddie? Why are you here? I thought you were at home!" Drew shouted as he was running in their direction. Home? As in their home? They're living together? "Drew! Why are you here? I'm here with Mom and Dad for a vacation, I thought I told you last week when we were texting."

"Oh yeah, I forgot!" He replied sheepishly as Maddie ran to him and reached for a hug, which he returned. 

I suddenly felt something I have almost never felt before in my stomach, oh wait, well I have a lot of times, I don't know why but I feel it every time Brianna and Drew's fangirls talk about how they love Drew and flirt with him, maybe that's what they call jealousy? Yeah, a pang of jealousy rushed through my veins, so I asked them, "Hey Drew, is she your girlfriend?" Please say no! Please say no! I kept shouting that in my mind, because I thought I was his best friend after how long we've traveled together, when the flashbacks started to play in my mind

*Flashback*

Throughout our travels in Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn again, he's like the person I've travelled longest with, even longer than Ash and Brock, or even Max. 

All the times we saved each other, all the times he gave me the roses, although he says they're not for me, they're for my Pokemon, I always thought there maybe a 1% chance that he is using that for an excuse, or maybe he didn't finish the sentence that was meant to be 'this is for beautifly...'s trainer'. I always knew flowers and plants such as roses have meanings, so I tried to find out what roses mean, but surprisingly he seems to pop out of nowhere every time I was close to finding an answer, and drag me away, so I never knew what they meant, I wonder why?

I got snapped out of my thoughts by Drew, then he said, "What if she is?" 

After he said that he received a glare from Maddie, or should I say his girlfriend now. I felt my heart shattered into parts even smaller than cells, or maybe atoms, how can he not tell me he had a girlfriend. And even worse, he has a girlfriend. I couldn't admit it, but I couldn't stand the thought of him having a girlfriend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote!