here and now

My name is Jeremiah J Jones and I am a awesome person. This book is about my life and every thing I done and seen. Let get down to business. The year 1998 October 11. There was a boy bron in to this place we call home. His name was Jeremiah j Jones. He was bron with ADD. His childhood was not much. He had to grow up fast and get to know how the world works. He was living in a home where no one knows the real him. He was in a world of his on. In second grade he was aways pick on. It made him feel bad about his self. Later on in life he found his true self. His middle school year was the best and worst. He had a lot of true friends but also some fake ones. His best friend was a girl name Elly. Anyway she was the only one who saw the real him. In high school he was pick on a lot. He was so mad at he had cut his self. Now keep in mind he has been though a lot. What would you do. After that he said to his self he will never do that again. He will always be his self no matter what. Later on he had switch schools that means all new people all new friends. When he first got there no one talked  to him for a good 3 weeks. He had to meet a lot of people on the 4th week. He made a lot of friends more friends than he had ever had in his life. He was still being bully but he did not care anymore. He was being his self so people be your self don't be scare to step out of your shell.