Birth of the guardian.

PREVIEW:

A large mansion surrounded by dark woods .Huge number of goverment vehicles surrounded the isolated mansion.Commissioner of police exclaimed"What the hell is this massacre!All the servants ,special police guards of mansion and the masters of the house were massacred!" and going on he said to his accomplice "how are we going to explain this to our prime minister.The victims are his own son and his son's wife,moreover  both are from nobility,they have huge influence on society and the next heir , child of masters of the territia house was kidnapped.".Suddenly they heard strange noise coming from a box,police force surrounded the box and slowly commissioner opened the box.Commissioner eyebrows were frowned from astonishment and the police force was speechless. It was a baby,he was crying and there were letters within it,Commissioner took the baby in his arms with big smile on his face.Commissioner said "The sole survivor of the tragedy,the heir for the great terristia family.".He is a boy and he looked like his mother and he got his father brown hair,commisioner identified it from the family photo of terittia house.Commissioner took the letter and it was adressed to Waler Aquarius and the letter is written by Delphi Aquarius.In the box there is another letter from tigaro terittia to liano terittia.Suddenly there was a huge canvoy of black cars and a handsome looking gentleman with green eyes covered with bursting blood vessels,maybe due to crying. He has brown hair -colour of soil ,sharpnose just like a mountain and small lips appearing like a island. He is the prime minister of unified states,Simply putting he is the emperor of earth,since prime ministers are always from terittia family and prime minister decission can't be overruled,he is the highest of highest on earth. He took the baby from the comissioner and fell down on his knees,Even the mountains will bow down before love. Everyone heads went down. Liano is crying hard resting his head on the baby's belly like a child who got hurt very badly.Liano as he was crying nonstop, with his distorted voice he said "Sorry!Sorry!Sorry!......tigaro...,Delphi...I was unable to protect you both,I promise you on my soul that I will protect Zen with my life."he apologized to the baby countless times, didn't left the baby until he was given the letters left by his family. He gave baby some milk and the baby Zen slept calmly as nothing had happened,but there is no smile on his face as liano knows Zen always sleeps with smile on his face in the lap of his mother,liano again got very agonized. He sat over the campfire near the mansion in his chair and baby Zen is in the cradle near liano sleeping soundly.As Liano was about to open the letters there was huge blast in the sky and there was a huge navy floating on the rivers with a white haired man full of battle scars on his face,with blue eyes covered with red roots around it,he had a beautiful nose which is curved perfectly and blunt with a lightly tanned skin.He was glaring at tigaro with intent to kill.

TO BE CONTINUED.......