Part 45.Confession

I took a deep breath as I saw myself standing in front of the mirror

I was all ready and I had packed everything but I don't know why my heart was beating so loud.

Why do I always keep fantasising stupid things like right now I'm getting all nervous just to go to Seoul like I would meet Jungkook on my way there.

Obviously I wouldn't that's just how I think it is but it isn't.

I smiled as I looked at myself.

"The worst is over and Woo Bin is gone for better" I sighed.

But the smile didn't looked real, well it would to most of the people.

"How time flies by" I took a last look of my room which I won't be seeing anymore.

I walked out of my bedroom as I meet grandpa and grandma downstairs.

"Let's go then" Grandpa said as I nodded but I was still nervous.

"It's okay darling" Grandpa smiled as I nodded again.

As we all sat in the car and I saw our house for the last time.

So many memories here and how I changed and became so confident and independent while being here.

Everything started from here but now I have to go back.

I want to go back.

We reached at the airport after 2 hours as we made our way straight to the different lane which was for private jets.

After checking in which took only a few minutes we were inside the plane.

I looked outside as the airplanes took off one by one and the weather was so pretty.

The clouds looked beautiful.

As I was so lost in my thoughts I heard someone coming but I ignored it and thought that it might be someone else. But then I heard the voices.

Voices of those 7 guys.

I tried my best not to look at them and continued to look out and slowly put on my airpods to ignore them and act like I didn't noticed them coming in.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I looked up and saw grandpa standing there with all of the guys standing beside him.

"Oh my god" I acted surprised which I wasn't but made sure it seemed as fake as possible to the only person and not the others.

I loved everyone else except for him.

And what he had done back at the party I don't think I would be able to talk to him or even look at him but it was because of him that I was free of Woo-bin.

I hugged everyone as I didn't even glanced at Jungkook and sat down at my seat.

Everyone took their places and just when Taehyung was about to still next to me I heard someone saying.

"I'll sit there" He said as I rolled my eyes.

"No I want you to seat here and  YOU can go somewhere else" I looked at him and Taehyung chuckled awkwardly as he slipped away slowly and was out of my sight.

I groaned as he sat beside me. I could smell his cologne which was so mild and sexy.

Dammit y/n snap out of it!

I said to myself as I plucked my airpods in and closed my eyes as I leaned back on my seat.

I could feel him removing my airpods as I huffed in annoyance but still ignored him.

"Are you really gonna ignore me for 11 hours straight?" He chuckled and I hated how he sounded so confident like what did he think that I would just talk to him and forget about everything he did.

No I won't.

Suddenly I saw he turned my face towards him and he was so close. So close that I could feel his breath and if I would move I could just kiss him.

"Would you like to have a hot towel" The flight attendant said as she smiled at us.

"No thankyou" I said politely as Jungkook took one for himself.

I quickly looked at him and turned away.

I'm sure he didn't even noti-

"Why steal glances when you can just look at me whenever you want to" He said as I stiffen.

"You wi-wish" I said as I clicked my tongue as I stuttered.

"You haven't changed at all have you, besides you have became more beautiful" He said as I looked at him with wide eyes.

Well I was not AT ALL.

Expecting him to SAY THATTT!!

"Stop buttering me up" I said as I raised my eyebrows.

He chuckled as he said "I have no reason to butter you y/n"

"Anyways how come you guys are here?" I asked as he looked at me.

"Your grandpa offered us a lift" he said as I nodded silently.

"Besides he told me you guys were shifting to Korea and that too permanently" He said as he looked at me so intensely.

"Yes we are" I looked away because I just couldn't look at him because he looked so hot.

Y/n!!!!!!!

I scolded myself mentally.

"Is that our promise ring y/n?" He asked all of a sudden so softly.

I looked at him as I gulped nervously. I had blinked so many times now that it was obvious that I was nervous.

"Oh you still remember this?" I asked.

"How can I forget" He sighed as he took my hand in his.

I looked at him with so much softness and love. No matter how much I want to hate him I cannot.

I still love him and I always will and I knew that and I hate it so much.

"Stop" I said almost like a whisper.

I looked at him straight in the eyes and said "Stop acting Jungkook because in the end I know you would leave me and break that promise you made once again" I said as a drop of tear streamed down my cheek.

He whipped it was as he said "Trust me y/n this time I would make you mine"