Chapter 1

Your POV:

I was sitting in my tiny LA apartment when I got hungry. I walked to my fridge and opened it to see nothing of my interest, so I decided to go to the store. As I was putting on a hoodie, a notification came across my phone.

Jack_Septic_Eye Tweeted: "Forgot to mention that I'm staying in LA for a few months with Mark. Planning to make some awesome videos!" Is what the notification read. I smiled at my phone because Sean was a light in my boring life and I've never even met him. I started thinking about maybe meeting him while he was in LA but then I quickly shook the idea away knowing I'd probably never meet him.

I walked out of my apartment and locked the door behind me. I checked my phone as I walked outside. I looked through the list of food on my phone as I got outside.

'Okay, so I need Milk, Eggs, Bread, and water. Ugh boring' I thought to myself. I put my phone away as I walked to the grocery store that was not too far from my apartment.

*Time Skip*

As I walked up to the store, I saw a candy shop to my right and I raised an eyebrow.

'Huh, that seems new. I should look around in there after I finish in here.' I thought and walked into the store.

*Another Time Skip*

I finished getting my essentials at the grocery store so it was time to look at the candy shop. As I walked in, the smell of candy and sweets filled my nose and made me smile. Colors were everywhere and it looked so magical. I walked over to the jelly beans and grabbed a bag. I put some jelly beans in the bag and went to another aisle.

I heard two men laughing in the next aisle and their voices sounded familiar. One sounded kinda Irish and the other sounded American.

'Is it Mark and Sean?..' I asked myself and then shook my head.

All of a sudden, the two men ran past the aisle I was in and they both had dark brown hair. One had pale skin and the other had more tan looking skin. I kept thinking but still was in doubt. To my surprise, the started laughing and one of the two men ran through the aisle I was in and knocked me on my ass. The man quickly looked up and looked worried.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," He said and helped me up. He looked so familiar but I was still in shock and didn't realize who it was.

"I-It's okay," I said and he quickly looked into another aisle.

"Come on!" He whisper yelled and took my hand. We ran through so many isles until we finally sat down behind a big isle.

"Sorry about that. I probably should have asked you if you wanted to come along with me" He said quietly and rubbed the back of his neck. He looked at me and he had sparkling blue eyes with fluffy dark brown hair. His smile was so bright and sweet. It was Sean...

"Are you kidding? That was super fun!" I said and he cheered up quickly.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Sean but my friends call me Jack," He said and shook my hand.

"Yeah I know that, but I'll call you Sean," I said to confuse him. He raised an eyebrow and I chuckled.

"You're Jacksepticeye!" I said happily and he smiled.

"Oh, so you know me! Thought you were my stalker for a second!" He joked and giggled. I smiled and he looked over to the next aisle.

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"Y/N," I said and he nodded.

"That's a lovely name," He said and I smiled more.

"I'm assuming that since you know me you probably know my friend Mark?" He asked quietly. I nodded and he nodded back.