Chapter 1

Olivia

“It has been an amazing yet tiring four years with your class, watching all you grow from shy, rambunctious freshman's to more mature, stabilized seniors. However will all that being said, I'd like to introduce our valedictorian Alyssa ravens and our salutatorian Andrew Fields." says Mr.Jones our principal.

Out of all those four years with extracurricular activities, SAT and ACT prep, Ap classes, tutorials, nights of crying and of course mental break downs. I was still not able to become valedictorian or salutatorian but, I guess you could say Alyssa deserved it, after all she was half Asian.

"Olivia Johnson!"

Oh god, I hope I don't trip up these stairs. My silky blue cap and gown does not fit me all that well, after all I am only 5 feet with dark brown hair and a rather caramel complexion. I knew I shouldn't have worn these 4 inch heels today.

"Olivia has managed to maintain a 3.9 for four years while managing being in many extracurricular activities  such as: tennis club, beta club, national honors society, drama club and who can forget being the co captain of her soccer team".

When principal Jones explained all the great things I've done, it didn't seem as great to me. After doing all those things I barely had a social life better yet, a dating life. I'm finally graduating from high school yet I'm going into college as a total virgin, I haven't even kissed a guy before. How am I supposed to date without any experience with dating?

As the move on ceremony comes to an end, parents take pictures and head out to the parking lot.

“Alright, who's ready for the after party we've got beer, babes and... more beer!!!" exclaims number 42 of the red devils, Josh Bowers.

“He is so immature" says Olivia.

My mom looks me in the eyes and slightly touches my shoulder while, my dad stands in the background beside my mom.

“We're going to miss you so much Olivia but, do us a favor well, really yourself go to a few parties, make new friends, be social for God's sake and get boyfriend to bring home for us to meet." Says my mom.

“Take your time with the guys but, seriously you need to have fun." Says my dad.

I know I need to have fun and be a teen so, this time I'll be the party girl, the girl everyone wants to be and be with, the ultimate bachelorette! Bye, bye Clark high and hello to Columbia state!

“Okay, okay can we just get out of here and get some food!" I finally say.

“Alright let's go!" Says my mom.

Jamie

I can't believe I actually graduated, I barely had a 3.5. I can't let my lust for him get in my way this time, this time I'll... My thoughts are interrupted by a rather loud, deep yet, familiar voice.

“Hey you comin’ to the beer and babes party, because you're my babe!" Says James the cutest player on the football team.

He's totally gorgeous, with his chiseled jaw line, long curly black hair, puerto rican tan and slightly hazel eyes. He looks like a Greek god who literally sculpted every inch of his body. He is the reason why I haven't really been able to focus the past three years in high school. It all started with a look, with his metaphorically wolf eyes, then that look turned into a conversation which went to flirting... in my bedroom and sleepless nights texting or just being in each other's presence. Everything felt so real yet, he never had the courage to ask me out or even let me know we were JUST FRIENDS but, what can I say I'm a sucker for sweet talk.

“Of course I'm coming to the party!" I say after staring at his bright smile for five seconds.

In a deep, sultry voice he says, "Awesome, I promise you that you will have the best night of your life."

I can only guess what that means.

“Oh Jamie, remember to wear red!" Shouts James.

Ugghhhhh... why can't I get over him already?! He's so irresistible, my body literally craves him everyday, like chocolate. A girl has to have her chocolate, just one last bite. Nooo, I don't need him!" I've been telling myself all senior year, I'm done with just being his leftovers, his rebound, his playmate, his FRIEND... his friend with benefits. I am a girl with moral values and beliefs, or at least I used to be. I always wondered why James would go for a girl like me, besides me being on the varsity cheer-leading squad. I’m only c-cup which is average to me.

I’ve been born and raised upon short, thick, average, curvy women and since I’m tall and skinny

all my mother can seem to say is, “get off the treadmill and eat a sandwich, you're so skinny, if you get any skinnier you’ll be Anorexic!”

Oliver

My morning had already been stressed enough, what can I say when you're anorexic sister decides to abandon her two twin girls into the hands of my parents, life is stressful. For God’s sake my sister showed her beautiful, Green eyed babies no mercy. After she announced she was pregnant 4 months in, Aleyah and my parents wouldn’t stop bickering. They couldn’t believe after all those years of going to church every Sunday, their oldest daughter managed to get pregnant. However, I wouldn’t let my sister’s tragic past get to me today. Today was all about me graduating!

“Oliver Oaks!” shouts Mrs.Beam my principal. “Oliver has managed to maintain a 4.0 and above while being the captain of the Soccer team. Oliver is an outstanding student, he has directed our school news, and plays for four years and, I have to say he’s the best camera man we’ve ever had. He’s so good of a camera man, Oliver has won a 10,000 scholarship for the make your movie mark contest! In all honesty Oliver we will truly miss you!” says Mrs.Beam.

I couldn’t be any happier in this moment, with all eyes on me shouting and screaming “Go Oliver, We’ll miss you!” as I shook her hand and grabbed my diploma. It was all about me for once. In that very moment I knew that I wouldn’t let anything bring me down today. I couldn't help but smile as I returned back to my seat on the stage.

"Way to go bro, Can you believe were finally going to college! We can finally have a life of our own instead of being caught up in the midst of chaos among Aleyah" whispers my brother Ethan.

"We are not going to talk about her today! Today is about us and not her!" I say a bit to loud that the three girls in front of me turn around and "shhhh" me. As one of them get up to grab their diploma, I notice that theirs an empty seat beside my mom.

Oh my god please tell me Aleyah is not coming, why would she come to my graduation all of a sudden, she never seemed to visit all the other times while she was in rehab. Do not stress out, maybe the empty seat is for someone else.

As Grady Matthew is called to the stage. I take another peak to see if the seat is still empty.

YES! It's still empty. As I return my eyes back to the stage I notice someone in a bright Pink sundress entering the auditorium quietly. My heart beat begins to beat faster and faster, Oh my god it's Aleyah! Why is she here?! She ruins everything!