14章 ; master amorcito.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter fourteen] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

ANOTHER USUAL DAY AT WORK, you were just silently scrolling news to your computer screen while yawning nonstop. You didn't really get a lot of sleep last night.

"Why do you always leave in such places and tasks without telling me, blockhead?!" Kato, on the other hand was endlessly shoving you with his scolding. Babbling words as usual.

You rolled your eyes at him. "Do I have to tell you? I work here and they give me tasks. Don't you do that to?"

Kato was suddenly loss for words, like he regretted saying something. And Kamei made him feel worse by saying, "She had a point."

"Why are you siding with her?! You ungrateful-"

The door of the room opens and it showed the appearance of the one and only- "Ah! Kambe-sama!" Kiyomizu's expression brightens, he only shows that look when Daisuke comes in for work. "Good morning!"

The raven man only uttered a small nod to the old, weighty man. He made his way to his working spot in the room. But the weird thing is, as soon as you saw him- you felt strange things on your chest already.

You quickly pat your chest with a worried expression. You've never felt this before. "Ugh! I feel like my heart is going to explode! This is so obnoxious!-"

Saeki suddenly walks towards you a bag of candies on her palms, she extends it to you. "Do you want some, (Y/n)-san? You don't look okay, have you eaten?"

A smile traced your lips, she normally does this to everyone since she is incharge of food for us to eat. You go took a piece inside the bag of candies while saying, "T-Thank you Saeki-san. And I'm fine, don't worry."

She nods and places the bag of candies on your desk, you glanced at her im confusion. "Uh.. you forgot-"

"Go have them, you need energy for the day." she says with her signature, cheerful smile. You only rendered her a faint smile. "What an angel!"

You go ahead and unhesitatingly ate all the candies inside the bag. It was delicious but after for some quite hours, you had a stomache. You doubt that it wasn't from the candies.

Someone in the room came in, and that person was from the First Investigation Division. Kiyomizu looks at him in surprise, "What's the matter? Is there a new case going on?"

The man shakes his head and mutters some words to Kiyomizu. You didn't really heard what he was saying since your focus was all trying to relieve the pain in your stomach. "Too much candies is bad.. don't do this at home kids."