STORY

Do you remember when Peter Sam accidentally left the Refreshment Lady behind? It was an accident, of course, but Sir Handel, who was shut up in the shed, saw no end in teasing him about it. But The Fat Controller and Skarloey didn't like it, and neither did an engine both Sir Handel and Peter Sam knew all too well.

Howzabout I tell you what happened.

[a CGI recreation of the end scene of Peter Sam & The Refreshment Lady, where the Refreshment Lady is speaking to Peter Sam]

"What do you mean by leaving me behind?!" the Refreshment Lady shouted at Peter Sam, shaking her fist.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry, Refresment Lady," said Peter Sam, "but Henry told me he would leave without my passengers if I was late again." "And... that includes you." he added, chuckling nervously.

The Refreshment Lady stared sternly at Peter Sam, but suddenly, her frown turned into a smile, and then, she started to laugh.

"You silly little engine!" she laughed. "Henry wouldn't dare go! He was just teasing you!"

"WHAT?!" Exclaimed Peter Sam in shock.

"He wouldn't have gone without your passengers! He's GOT to wait! He's a guaranteed connection!" The Refreshment Lady said as she walked to Henry's train. "You need to stop believing things that aren't true!" she added, chuckling as she went.

"Well!" said Peter Sam angrily, "Where's that Henry!"

Peter Sam was too late that time; for Henry had already chortled away!

He could only watch as Henry puffed away, chuckling slightly.

Peter Sam sighed in disappointment, as he puffed back to the sheds, feeling very silly indeed.

[Cut to the Skarloey Railway sheds. Peter Sam returns to the sheds, puffing in between Sir Handel and Skarloey.]

Sir Handel, who was still in the shed after his naughtiness, heard about the incident, and started teasing Peter Sam when he returned.

"Oh dear, oh dear, Peter Sam! Fancy leaving the Refreshment Lady behind! You are a very stupid engine!" Sir Handel said, chuckling naughtily.

"Sir Handel, don't be so nasty!" snapped Skarloey. He turned to Peter Sam. "You didn't mean it, Peter Sam. It was an accident, after all."

"Yeah," sighed Peter Sam. "But Skarloey," he said, "It was actually all my fault, I should have listened when you told me to stay calm."

"That's ok, Peter Sam, but you shouldn't have listened to what Henry said." Skarloey told him. "He tricked you."

"And, being the most silliest little engine you are," interrupted Sir Handel, "you fell for his trick! How stupid you are!" He chuckled rudely.

"You stay out of this, Sir Handel!" Peter Sam snapped.

"Oh, shut up, Peter Twitface!" Sir Handel shouted, which in turn, upset Peter Sam, Skarloey, and, it made some nearby workmen glare at Sir Handel.

Skarloey sighed. "Just ignore him, Peter Sam." he said. "He's got a lot to think about after what he's done. Maybe things will be better in the morning."

THE NEXT DAY...

But the next day, things were no better. Sir Handel was rude to Peter Sam all day.