Synopsis

Jotaro, in fact, has a half brother, born of his own biological father, Sadao Kujo. Sadao was born in 1969, making him a year older than Jotaro. He eventually has a son as well, at the age of 23 in the year 1993. However, him and his newlywed wife, with whom he had his son, are both tragically killed in a train accident when their son was four years old, and their son was thus adopted into a family in the Kichijoji district of Tokyo. This child is Joaquin Kujo.

The Arrow that was present in Morioh, and retrieved by the Speedwagon Foundation, was stolen when Speedwagon Foundation's Storage Facility 019, located deep in the underground of the city of Tokyo, was broken into by an unknown group of Stand users, in the year 2007.

Over the next two years, a number of people in Tokyo gain Stands, albeit not to the knowledge of the public. Intriguingly, around a year before Joaquin gains his Stand, the start of a string of mysterious disappearances occur in the district of Tokyo in which he lives, Kichijoji. Each of these disappearances are interesting in that the only explaination for each is a note, which reads the full name of the victim, their date of birth, address, and a signing off – 'Video.' Joaquin's adopted sister is the latest victim of these disappearances.

They discuss the matter in their school, and over time, they come to the conclusion that these cases are too bizarre to really have been committed by any normal killer. As it turns out, a lot of the crime in Tokyo is connected to the Hyosube Corporation in a strange way – Haku has just returned from the local library and archive, and discovered this bizarre correlation. They decide to create a plan to investigate this further, and consider breaking into the Hyosube Spire. Shizuka is also deeply saddened by the Vanishing of Joaquin's adopted sister, and joins them – revealing her Stand's power, although none of them besides her can actually see her Stand itself.

The Arrow is being held by the Hyosube Corporation, although not to the knowledge of the team. As such, they happen to infiltrate the exchange, and purely by coincidence, with the help of Shizuka, they manage to intercept and take the Arrow – but get discovered. The guards attempt to shoot at them – but Joaquin unknowingly got pierced by the Arrow upon grabbing it, awakening his Stand – which then prevents harm befalling the team, and they manage to escape with the Arrow. Notably, Shizuka seems to recognise the Arrow, but has no actual memory of it – as she was pierced with it as a baby. (Remember, this Arrow is the Morioh Arrow.)

With Joaquin and Shizuka realising that this Arrow has the ability to grant Stands, they suggest that the others use the Arrow, which they do when they all meet up in Haku's dad's café, when he's out. This enables them to gain Stands, but they then have to work out where to store the Arrow – and Joaquin decides to store it in his home. However, the home is broken into that night – and the Arrow is stolen once more by a cat burglar – whom Joaquin has no memory of. The Corporation are unaware that Amaya and Sana actually have Stands at this point.

Meanwhile, the Vanishings are still taking place, and at this point, the Society, defeated, return to what they do best – Detective Society work. They part ways for a time, and all end up solving crimes – which they do with the help of their newly-acquired Stands. They eventually meet up once more, and discuss these issues.

Meanwhile, Asahi is attempting to lead to the Vanishing of Shizuka. At this point, he has her address, and a photograph – so he intends to get a post-it from her, and lead to her death. However, upon breaking into the school, he is found and defeated by the Society, minus Haku – after Shizuka realises the truth to her unknown parentage, and realises that no-one knows her real name. However, they work together and manage to defeat Asahi, who suggests that Hyosube will 'use their Stands for growth.'

Haku returns, and they discuss the events that have just occurred – realising that they need to get these people to face justice. Agreeing with her, the Society try to work out what they can actually do to get these people to justice, and have their corruption exposed. Simply leaking information wouldn't work, and discrediting the CEO was practically impossible due to his social status. As such, they suggest keeping each other alert and posted as much as possible, and meeting if one of them has an idea.