A School of Madness

A boy named Paul was sitting by the corridor talking to himself while laughing. Suddenly, he saw a student shouting his name,"Paul! Paul!" Then, he quickly stood up and ran to the student and the student farted like hell. He fell asleep because of the fart. How weird. Paul woke up at the clinic, then he saw students surrounding him. After one blink, they all dissappeared. He freaked out. Yea. Totally freaked out. He ran to the boys room, running like hell, in the hallway. In an incident, he saw his books scattered all over the wet floor. He picked them up, wet books on his hand, but then he saw a bully punching his bestfriend, Ivan, in the face. Paul ran to the bully and kicked him on his reproductive organ. Then the bully screamed in a painful,"Ow!" Just now, he experienced a kick in his reproductive organ. Then, Paul pull the neck tie of Ivan while dragging him or should I say pulling? In a corner of the room, Paul said to Ivan,"What da heck are you both do---?" Before Paul finished his question, Ivan punched him hard in his stomach and he ran away. Paul was knocked out, then he woke up in the clinic, AGAIN. When he left the clinic, he found out that Ivan and the bully were practicing for a school play. Paul whispered to himself,"Are they enemies or whut?" He remembered the scene when the bully punched Ivan on the face. Paul walked to the bully and said,"Hey bro, whut's your name?" "Don't bro me, if you don't know me bro." the bully said in a serious voice and didn't mind Paul. Suddenly, Paul saw his one true love dancing the so-called Korean dance craze song "Gangnam Style". He immitated her. Then they both arrived at the principal's office and got suspended. (And I don't know why, so don't ask me.) And they lived happily ever after.

-The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whooo. Finally. Done.