Chapter one

At first he was sweet and loving, now he's one of them. I wake up and put a long sleeve shirt on to hide my scars and some jeans on. I bet you're wondering what my story is? Well here it is. Flashback: it was the first day of school, I was a normal teenage girl getting ready for the very first day of high school. I was so excited that I skipped breakfast and just walked to school. When I got to school, there was a group of nice looking guys that were staring at me, but one guy in particular checked me out and smiled.  He had brown hair and blue eyes, he looked familar but I could place his face at first but then I realized that he is my new neighbour. "What's his name? I have it. It's Jordan Nicoleus. No, thats not it. "Oh I remember his name, it's Noah. He's in the same grade as me and really popular unlike me of course. I was always the shy girl and I always closed myself off when it came to friends. I wasn't bad looking, I was skinny with brown hair and hazel eyes but I just didn't want people to get to know me because they would tell people my secrets about my home life and job. I live in a small house.  My parents died in a car crash when I was 13 so I got a job to live in the same house and pay the bills. It's not necessarily something I want to tell the whole world about . I went into my new school Bayvew High. I'm in the ninth grade  and my first class is with Mrs.Bishup for Geography. I'm always sittng in the back row, in the right corner of my classes. Mr.Popular (aka Noah) had to sit right next to me. I instantly slumped down into my chair hoping to avoid any and all conversations that may begin.  "Hi, my names Noah" he smiled which made my knees go week. "thought our What's your name?" he asked.  "My name is Nicole" I said almost stuttering. He said it was a lovely name. Mrs. Bishop thought our new curriculum should involve us working in partners,  and Mrs.Bishop put me with Noah of course. This is going to be a long year, I thought to myself. After class I had ten minets to get to math so I got there and sat in the back right corner just how I like then he was there too and sat right beside me. "Do you really think you could get rid of me this easy"? he said.  why can't he just leave me alone. He's cute thoough. Stop it Nicole, you will never go out with him. He's just a popular trying to bully you I thought to myself. In math this year we started with algebra. "Can I borrow a pencil" he said so innocently. "ya" I gave it to him and then did my work. I had to do 16 algebra questions in one hour. I did it with fifteen minutse to spare. I only took so long because Noah kept poking me every 2 minutes saying "can you help me" but I just kept quiet. After class, he asked me "Nicole will you..."

Nicole is on the side ⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩